Round 3 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto.com

Organize races and post results here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Round 3 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto

Post by yzmxer608 »

What makes me sketchy is quicker turning (lower steering and roll damping). I always have the max steering force and strength all the way up, but when the bike turns and rolls very fast (same with having hyper-man rider settings) I can't ride smooth. The downside to that is not being able to do sick scrubber-dubs. BUT, I'd say the scrubs with the setup I'm using now (same as it was in Winter Indoor and forever before that, I used it last night) the scrubs don't look as big but seem to actually work better and keeping me lower.

I'm just not very "video-aesthetic" now (like I ever was...), as say, to Mikey (who scrubs every jump on every lap in the main :lol:).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Sweendoggy wrote:http://www.racefactorygaming.com/news/2 ... rcross/r3/

Race Recap is Live...
Hey sween , i give to him his payback , every race he take me out and you just will disqualify me? haha , i dont understand.. i just did what jones do with me every race.. im TIRED of jones , every race he takes me out , and fuck my race , on this race i give him this payback.. you DQ'd me .. correct decision , but you have to be just with me , jones played dirty too , u have to DQ'd him because he started it ;) , If you dont disqualify him ill understand why u didnt disqualified! relax.

peace.
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Check at Rd1 and Rd2 , he taked me out on Heats at Rd2 , and anothe thing , if he crash me again , ill crash him too , its what i said , im TIRED of jones , he is stupid with me!
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Juan357 wrote:Check at Rd1 and Rd2 , he taked me out on Heats at Rd2 , and anothe thing , if he crash me again , ill crash him too , its what i said , im TIRED of jones , he is stupid with me!
dude you cant just say that he took you out so your gonna take him out. his "takeouts" are legit but your takeouts are more of a punt and thats why your getting a penalty. do legit passes and your not getting a penalty. simple as that!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Nice recap Sween! Thought you were talking to yourself last night :lol:.
Juan357 wrote:im TIRED of jones.
Think at this point everyone is tired of you, you cause more people to crash than Jones does.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Juan357 wrote:Check at Rd1 and Rd2 , he taked me out on Heats at Rd2 , and anothe thing , if he crash me again , ill crash him too , its what i said , im TIRED of jones , he is stupid with me!
rF never received a protest from you for Jones' round 1 or round 2 behavior.

Jones has been warned to stay away from you in particular, but he has not been given probation or a penalty because we felt his pass on you was acceptable at round 3.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

checkerz wrote:
rF never received a protest from you for Jones' round 1 or round 2 behavior.

Jones has been warned to stay away from you in particular, but he has not been given probation or a penalty because we felt his pass on you was acceptable at round 3.

Yea checkerz , very nice , we love how americans dont use the same rules for all , if one brazilian take out one american guy , u always will loose , but if one american take one brazilian out, is a legit pass.. very nice! , simple as that , say for jones stop about taking me out every race and i dont will play dirty with him.. For me the RULES is the same for all , but he is one american and Race Factory team is american too.. we cant win never , hahaha
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

The problem isn't what country you're from. The problem is Jones was trying to pass you and you were trying to wreck him.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

First one was perfectly fine. He was trying to pass you. I'm not sure about the second one, I'd like to see RFG's opinion on this.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

You are about a week late. You need to report that 30 minutes after the race.

Great job this week, I liked the part when you got DQ'd!
only one to win something real from the game!
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Jones221 wrote:You are about a week late. You need to report that 30 minutes after the race.

Great job this week, I liked the part when you got DQ'd!
You have a lucky because the rules didn't work for all , when u take one brazilian out is a legit pass , but when one brazilian take out one american out , he needs to get penalized..

Good Job RaceFactory!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Juan357 wrote:
Good Job RaceFactory!
If you don't like the way they run things, then don't race.
only one to win something real from the game!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Juan.
RaceFactoryGaming wrote:All protests must be sent to adam@racefactorygaming.com within 30 minutes upon completion of the event to be considered.
RaceFactoryGaming wrote:All protests must be sent to adam@racefactorygaming.com within 30 minutes upon completion of the event to be considered.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com