MXSoN 2011 Discussion Thread

Organize races and post results here
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: MXSoN 2011 Discussion Thread

Post by Sweendoggy »

Joe wrote:Id host it but I dont have enough skill lol screw that! sween I think your the only one that could pull it off well besides jlv
Yeah, but even I can not put in the effort needed right now. I'm just swamped with projects, so yea. I think EMF should take it on...I mean the European countries make up most of the teams right? So why not have a European run the race...
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I have a complaint. One of the European countries won the year before last, so we ran there time. Now America won last year, and we can't run ours? Bitches.
only one to win something real from the game!
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Jones221 wrote:I have a complaint. One of the European countries won the year before last, so we ran there time. Now America won last year, and we can't run ours? Bitches.
gatta agree +1
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Did we not race Euro time last 2 years?

I'm just sad i can't race today :(

When will it be ran next time?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Joe wrote:
Jones221 wrote:I have a complaint. One of the European countries won the year before last, so we ran there time. Now America won last year, and we can't run ours? Bitches.
gatta agree +1
+1000 :roll:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

ha, don't blame the Euro's entirely, I would still run it if I thought I could do a good job, but clearly I haven't been able to. On top of that, this is the only event where I can get so frustrated before the event even comes, so why do that to myself? lol I'll focus on the other events I have coming up, as they are going to be Eye Popping :shock:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Brina927 wrote:
Joe wrote:
gatta agree +1
+1000 :roll:
It's easy to run it, but it would be just an MSC race like usual with riders from the american continent :P.
And the mxson needs to be something special. And it's a +1000 for Sween that he realizes that. He should get a spot in an mxsim hall of fame.

Btw Jones, I don't care staying out of bed till 5 o'clock if I need to. I also raced the first edition that sween hosted (on the old st-jean hehe). It's after all only once in a year mxson. But in the middle of the week? School and work are still by far more important than mxs. although mxs is pretty important to :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK FOR AMERICANS LAST YEAR, AT 9 O CLOCK. WHEN EVERYONE WAS AT WORK AND WHAT NOT.
only one to win something real from the game!
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

fred was talking bout 2009 jones.

only solution i see, but definately not the most fun, is to run MX3 demo MX2 demo and MX1 demo and make like a 1 day deathline. This way both, usa and europe have time to ride, and with the 1 day deathline you wont get too much time to get a perfect demo.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I'm not a big fan of demo race's, everyone can freak out on a demo and make a good race (after like 100 restarts).

We can ride it on saturday, US time (like I said before, I don't bother staying up 2time's in a year).
Maybe we can even split the qualifiers US - EU - AUS so it only will be 1night of staying up instead of 2.
But it should be US time.
The problem of saturday racing is that a lot of ppl go riding on sunday or are riding saturday. On the other hand is the season already over.

If anyone has a good idea, just share it with us. I think we together, as a community, can sort at least 1good solution out.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)