Team Öhlin Racing

Organize races and post results here
Artursson811
Team: Team Öhlins

Team Öhlin Racing

Post by Artursson811 »

Hey Everybody!

I am happy to present you the new team i started "Team Öhlin Racing"!
i took it from the Swedish company Öhlins that makes one of the best suspension to bikes, cars and much more.

My name is Fredrik and in Mxs TeamOhlin-Artursson#811

I have one guy that can get to my team and will do try outs.
The öhlin package inlude:

*Gear
*Bikes 250 and 450s
*Helmet

Contact
E-mail: mxone11@hotmail.com

This is Öhlin`s History:
Introduction
Öhlins Racing has been an integrated part of the motorsport industry for more than 30 years and our focus has always been on service and support, all the way from the MotoGP circuits to the local national racing events in over 50 distributing countries.

Our philosophy has always been to supply the aftermarket, OEM partners and teams with high-end racing technology and we are all dedicated to exceed our customer’s
expectations throughout the world.

The Öhlins way
Our passion for innovations and state-of-the-art technology motivates us to search for the next generation of advanced suspension technology.

Our dedicated and professional staff cooperates with some of the most prestigious racing teams in the world to find the optimal racing performance and in the end this knowledge finds its way to the aftermarket shock absorbers, front forks and steering dampers on the street.

Our aftermarket customers ride on factory racing technology with just small or even now modifications. Our goal is to offer the same level of service and support throughout our organisation, no matter if it is a racing team or a passionate enthusiast rider in search of a better functioning suspension unit on his bike, car, ATV or snowmobile.

To be a respected and preferred brand in the high-end segment within our business areas is a motto and every employee strive to make this come true.

To be in the fore front of advanced suspension technology makes us work even harder to find the next chapter of suspension technology.
Öhlins Racing is just about to turn the page yet again and it is time to Make the world go electronic on suspension.

Up to date highlights
• Today 230 employees
• Kenth Öhlin owns 95% since December 2007
• Head Quarter in Stockholm (10.000 sqm)
• Subsidiary in USA – Hendersonville NC (23 employees)
• Subsidiary in Germany – Nürburgring (5 employees)
• 130.000 units produced last 12 months
• 97 % of all sales on export
• Annual Turnover around 53 MEUR (€)
• Annual Growth around 15-20 % last 10 years
• Focus on R&D, A/M, OEM and Racing of Advanced Suspension Technology for Motorcycles, Cars, Snowmobiles & ATV’s

Our facilities
Head quarter - Upplands Väsby – SWEDEN

The Öhlins HQ is the very heart of our operations. Everything once started here back in 1976 when the founder Kenth Öhlin started his business in his fathers’ engineering workshop a bit further down the road.
All products are being engineered and assembled in the facilities just north of Sweden’s capitol – Stockholm.

The International airport, Arlanda, is just around the corner making the area very strategic for visitors and for our race engineers that travels the world on a regular basis.

Today more than 200 employees make their way to the factory every morning to produce the most advanced suspension products in the world.

Best Regards Fredrik
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Team Öhlin Racing

Post by haydugjr »

ROFLMAO! You took their name. You copy and pasted info from their website. You're taking one member? I've never seen you on the servers. This is your first post?

gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

Umad?
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
Artursson811
Team: Team Öhlins

Post by Artursson811 »

Here`s the link to Public gear of Öhlin Racing
http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=1088
botten144
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JDR/J-Star|KTM

Post by botten144 »

Just to say it, The model isn't from DDMX, it's p2sta's rider model...