JFFR: WASHOUGAL2008 DEMO

Organize races and post results here
wheels1758

Re: JFFR: WASHOUGAL2008 DEMO

Post by wheels1758 »

I think it would be nice if there was a way to still view the statues, but not have a decreased framerate, short of buying a new computer.
Dustin434
Team: Privateer

Post by Dustin434 »

could delete the contact with them but still see them would that take it down
"90 percent of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra
Thanks To Kawasakis For The Sig
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

What do you mean? Like remove the .shp files?
Dustin434

Post by Dustin434 »

i dont know what the shp files are

like where you see it but you can still go thorugh it
"90 percent of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra
Thanks To Kawasakis For The Sig
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Yeah, but sometimes he was like 6feet from the inside rut, that didnt look too much accidently done.
wheels1758 wrote: But i do believe that if you take out the statues, you need to rider the middle of the track,JMO
Agreed.
Mumhra

Post by Mumhra »

I don't think Twitch was cheating on purpose but i think he has to follow the rules, just like everybody else
stocksy129 wrote:TRACK: Washougal2008
LAPS:5
RULES: No editing the track, No arcade physics and no cutting corners
Editing the track simply is not done. I am sorry he had lag but to be honoust that is his problem, not ours. Once JLV gets a multiplayer online then normally you would not be able to join a race if you do not have the exact same track. So that means that from then on Twitch won't be able to edit the track anyway. He will have to find another solution.
I am not mad or anything and i can understand him. The track was laggy. It also was a little laggy on my computer but that's just the way it is. Or i have to fix it (maybe by killing programs that run in the background and if that does not help then maybe by upgrading my computer) or i have to accept the fact that i can not enter that race. Editing the track was, is and will always be against the rules.

JETZcorp wrote: By the way, as far as I see it, you were the first MX bike across the line in that one :wink:
Yay.. i won :lol: :lol: :lol:
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Pumaxcs wrote:but inside of the ama markers
He ran the last nationals without lag , why he was needing remove statues file for this race? maybe becase someone did teach him how remove statues file and he wanted be fastter , maybe he had lag , but he was gettin 3 or 4seconds fassster a lap ... all berns he was 1sec fastter than me
Like i was 10seconds ahead , on benrns that he was cutting the time between me and him got down to 9seconds or 8seconds
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.