Organize races and post results here
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Round 3 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto

Post by die996 »

All I read is bias, bias, bias, bias, and more bias
Gosh, you're acting like the French in the Dakar rally or in the Tour de France

If someone's faster than you, you shouldn't start trying to ruin him. You're just trying to keep this championship 100% American, just like AMA favouring Stewart when showing dirty play against Reed
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Why not have strict rules related to what's considered a dirty or intentional take out? So if someone goes for a retarded pass and fails (makes someone pissed), then for every idiotic pass attempted, lets say he will be docked a lap. Doesn't have to be exactly like that, but that would leave nothing to argue about right... nah probably not haha. Where exactly are the rules for the series anyways? I couldn't find any :? Facebook drama's got nothing on this l0l
Gourley #13
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Im sure , if jones take me out , and i protest about him , RF never will DQ'd him , never , because they say , ""OOOhh this not intentional , he is one angel , never played dirty on his life , this was a accident!"" man i know who jones is , every race he plays dirty with me!
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

4new pages? Wow. I dont have to time to read it all, but I did read sweens and brinas. Brina lezbehonest here, you dont like me. You proved it in your post. I dont know what was playing through my head when i was trying to get around siemen, i just felt like i need to get arpund him.

I dont feel like typing anymore.
Jeremy09, pm where you live! Im a good 30 second walk to perris!
only one to win something real from the game!
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

die996 wrote:All I read is bias, bias, bias, bias, and more bias
Gosh, you're acting like the French in the Dakar rally or in the Tour de France

If someone's faster than you, you shouldn't start trying to ruin him. You're just trying to keep this championship 100% American, just like AMA favouring Stewart when showing dirty play against Reed
sick of your pointless posts. live up to your name and go die!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

OH AND CHECKS, OR ANYONE WITH MY SETUP, PM ME IT. THANKS.
only one to win something real from the game!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

HeGgE wrote: get everyone banned but yourself? pff Brina your so full of shit! since your to Hdumb to even realise that your typed that none of JLVs rules were broken and was all dissapointed. byt when i said it to you that rf makes the rules your all well yeah döhh like i didnt know. haha fucking stupid! im done with this
Learn proper English before trying to insult me, idiot.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

Brina927 wrote:
HeGgE wrote: get everyone banned but yourself? pff Brina your so full of shit! since your to Hdumb to even realise that your typed that none of JLVs rules were broken and was all dissapointed. byt when i said it to you that rf makes the rules your all well yeah döhh like i didnt know. haha fucking stupid! im done with this
sure i cant type proper english. well considering swedish is my first language i dont think my english is that bad! So go fuck yourself Brina!
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Well, I'll still never agree with this decision, but there's nothing I can do. But I'm glad now that I am aware of how race factory's rules are.

Of course I don't like you jones, you're dirty as.
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

HeGgE wrote:
Brina927 wrote:
sure i cant type proper english. well considering swedish is my first language i dont think my english is that bad! So go fuck yourself Brina!
My Stats
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

Brina927 wrote: Image
Make sure your image link works before your trying to insult me, idiot.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

This all outta control. To be honest, I have been in Vent with all the guys plenty of times, and I know Jones you are dirty, and intentionally try to wreck people, I know this because you call it out to the whole clan. Now I do not know if this was the case for this past round, but in the past I know from experience you, like to push ppl's buttons, and when it comes time to answer the one's who you pushed, you become a bit of a smart a**.

Not saying this to attack jones, but I also see others points of view on this issue. I consider Jones a friend of mine on here, and that will not change regardless of what he does, but just chiming in on this subject. I also don't want to say anything to a certain other forum member as I do not feel like dealing with the whole " Jeff you're a sexist " crap.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

MXJProductions wrote:This all outta control. To be honest, I have been in Vent with all the guys plenty of times, and I know Jones you are dirty, and intentionally try to wreck people, I know this because you call it out to the whole clan. Now I do not know if this was the case for this past round, but in the past I know from experience you, like to push ppl's buttons, and when it comes time to answer the one's who you pushed, you become a bit of a smart a**.

Not saying this to attack jones, but I also see others points of view on this issue. I consider Jones a friend of mine on here, and that will not change regardless of what he does, but just chiming in on this subject. I also don't want to say anything to a certain other forum member as I do not feel like dealing with the whole "Jeff you're a sexist" crap.
Take out that rF avatar, you're not biased, hahahahaha :wink:

About that last part, I'd love to have some fantasy MX track going through a house, specially through the kitchen :lol:
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Die, do me a favor STFU, and never quote me, or agree with me, I do not want any ties to me and you thinking the same way ok. Thank you. It makes me feel dirty, and a bit dumber.

ALSO, is it me, or is everyone one of your post just purely stupid?

Jones is a chill guy, again read my post again, that was not meant to harm Jones in anyway, just looking at two sides to the story. Jones and Juan is like Reed/Stewart, they always get together when they are near each other.
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

Brina927 wrote:You completely missed the point. While using "my fucking head" I watched the demo. Juan did NOT punt Jones. He had the chance to, but he turned left. Did you even watch the video Juan posted? Yes, RaceFactory is running this series(Thanks for pointing out the obvious there buddy!) which is why I said I was dissapointed in RaceFactory's decision. No, they don't HAVE to follow JLV's rules. But I personally think they should, because making judgement calls like these only adds more drama. Now since you were too ignorant to read what I stated twice in my posts above, So what if Jones protested first, he clearly started it that race, and I'm sure if he had the chance he would have taken Juan out again as well. In my eyes Juan hardly did anything more worse than what Jones did.
HeGgE wrote: and yeah ofc they only banned juan since they only take action if a complain is filed on another rider like he said in the post above! use your fucking head Brina.
So does that mean I can punt someone 5 times and then when they take me out a few times I can protest and only they will get banned? I could get everyone banned but myself with that rule!
I agree with her. From the point of view of someone who really doesn't know Jones, Juan, or many people in the community very well, it seems silly to punish one and not the other. It seems kind of cliquey.