Round 3 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto.com

Organize races and post results here
wheels1758

Re: Round 3 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto

Post by wheels1758 »

Phathry25 wrote:Juan is no where near the speed of the leaders in these races
Juan's fastest lap was faster than Hegge's. Juan just crashed a lot.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

wheels1758 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Juan is no where near the speed of the leaders in these races
Juan's fastest lap was faster than Hegge's. Juan just crashed a lot.
yea , i just cant get consistent on races..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Phathry25 wrote:So, what you're saying is that I can do whatever I would like to on the track as long as I am willing to put the time into crying about it on the forums to get any penalties I might incur revoked? Solid decision making there.... :roll:

I love Die's ignorance. Juan is no where near the speed of the leaders in these races, and yet he tries to act like Juan is being discriminated against so that American's have a shot at winning.

I like yFMX's stance on the subject.
If you think we overturned it because he cried, you are as ignorant as the rest of the people in this thread...The situation was shady at best, and there wasn't a "professional" way of handling it, I guess it will make more sense when we release the new protest format. Also, rF does NOT have the time to spend looking at 5 protests every week...If what you guys pulled from us reversing our decision is that you'll get away with it, I dare you to try it and see how it pans out for you....The new system me and Wheels are working on will NOT allow that, as you will not be able to weigh in on the topic after the final decision is made, ALSO, both parties will be alerted that there is a protest BEFORE a final decision is made, so that both parties can at the very least plead their case. That and more will be implemented with the new system. We will make it a legit protest system, so at least I won't feel bad when guys say we are just making it up as we go along...

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT EVERYONE THAT WANTED JONES TO GET A DQ WERE ALL JONES HATERS....and we are the biased ones bahaha
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Me personally, I know better. I was just point out what the ignorant people in this thread would assume. :) Just doing my usual smartass thing. No sense in weighing in about a situation that everyone thinks they know how to handle the best.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Phathry25 wrote:Me personally, I know better. I was just point out what the ignorant people in this thread would assume. :) Just doing my usual smartass thing. No sense in weighing in about a situation that everyone thinks they know how to handle the best.
Well it's cool, you being a smartass allowed me to make that post and hopefully be clearer