Why do so many people want to be on a team?

Organize races and post results here
N.DeFronzo131
Team: Privateer

Why do so many people want to be on a team?

Post by N.DeFronzo131 »

So really, what are the major advantages of being on a team. I can understand you would get some tips but really, every other thread and message on the forum and game is..."can I join a team" It really gets annoying. Whats wrong with being a privateer? Making your own skins? Making your own tracks? Working your way to the top on your own. Its just my opinion so dont get your panties in a bunch about it but Im not on a team so someone tell me what are some major advantages to being on a team.

Baseball Basketball and football supply you with the balls! in motocross you BRING YOUR OWN!!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: Why do so many people want to be on a team?

Post by Brina927 »

Nothings wrong with not being on a team. IMO being on a team adds a new level of competition and excitement to the game. Sure, it probably wont make you any faster(unless you happen to like your teammates setup) but it is fun to ride and race with teammates. And now with Racefactory, and sponsors, it is a better way to help promote and gain support from sponsors.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JLV gives teams faster bikes to race...
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Shh, that's our secret Mikey!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
N.DeFronzo131

Post by N.DeFronzo131 »

Mikey wrote:JLV gives teams faster bikes to race...
lol should i try to delete this?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Haha, no. Teams for me are about who's on them not what they have. Oldlab and MOY couldn't be better with the crew that's on and like Brina said its fun to ride with who's on.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

ADVANTAGES
· Access to exclusive tracks
· Feeling strong for being with others

DISADVANTAGES
· Looking damn gay because the 2nd advantage

Seriously, in racing games there's no need for teams, specially when you don't have endurance or any true team competition (team standings look lame even in real life). I just hope some independent rider (Siemenlinko??) wins the damn AMA SX series and shuts the mouth of all the guys on the "pro" teams (you're not even pro, you don't get paid just for racing)
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Die whats your problem man? I mean I like to pride my self on liking and giving everyone a chance but you man are soo full of hate and just being a douche bag. I mean why do you insist on posting in every thread just to say something negative.

I don't know how old you are or nor do I care but Ill give you a little bit of advice. I am not saying I am wise and old but I am saying if you don't grow up and keep your opinions to your self about everything that you are not even effected by you are going to have a hard life.Once you get out of school and into the real world your going to get your teeth knocked in. Now before you start going on about how you and your friend are MMA fights and your cock is 10 feet long I don't care. Be nice and friendly and you will go a lot farther in life then your current path.

People join teams to have fun with friends and to enhance the gaming experience. Heck why do we even have a AMA supercross series why don't we just all ride rabbit hill its only a game.
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

die996 wrote:ADVANTAGES

DISADVANTAGES

Seriously, in racing games there's no need for teams, specially when you don't have endurance or any true team competition (team standings look lame even in real life). I just hope some independent rider (Siemenlinko??) wins the damn AMA SX series and shuts the mouth of all the guys on the "pro" teams (you're not even pro, you don't get paid just for racing)

neither do privateers who race pro.
N.DeFronzo131

Post by N.DeFronzo131 »

Joe wrote:Die whats your problem man? I mean I like to pride my self on liking and giving everyone a chance but you man are soo full of hate and just being a douche bag. I mean why do you insist on posting in every thread just to say something negative.

I don't know how old you are or nor do I care but Ill give you a little bit of advice. I am not saying I am wise and old but I am saying if you don't grow up and keep your opinions to your self about everything that you are not even effected by you are going to have a hard life.Once you get out of school and into the real world your going to get your teeth knocked in. Now before you start going on about how you and your friend are MMA fights and your cock is 10 feet long I don't care. Be nice and friendly and you will go a lot farther in life then your current path.

People join teams to have fun with friends and to enhance the gaming experience. Heck why do we even have a AMA supercross series why don't we just all ride rabbit hill its only a game.
haha yea it is just a game but it really is one hellof an experience! Im new to it and it is legit! We have live broadcasting for races! And everything is well organized, im glad im part of it.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Honestly if your on one of the top teams, like MOY, or whatever else (I don't pay attention to them all that much), that kind of makes a statement. Not that I give a shit who is on what, but I know that the whole MOY team hauls. I respect the people that can haul ass in this game, even though it is a game and I don't really go online.
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

It'd be cool of the super fast teams like MOY crete a MOY amateur team for the privateers that ride at a more human-like level. Give em the regular team skins (aybe slightly modified) and some yellow backgrounds. Call them up if a few regular team guys are gonna miss race for whatever reason.

Post by $Speedy$77 »

Joe wrote:Die whats your problem man? I mean I like to pride my self on liking and giving everyone a chance but you man are soo full of hate and just being a douche bag. I mean why do you insist on posting in every thread just to say something negative.
+1 it's every single thread Die
MyStats-http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3094
James_122 wrote:Watching Alexis go through the whoops is like watching a horse bang a chihuahua. He can hump back and forth all he wants, but he still isn't gettin it
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

i agree with the OP. if you want to be on a team, go race and beat those teams. then ask.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

die996 wrote:ADVANTAGES

DISADVANTAGES

God this guy is such a hard on...