MXS Master Minis series [IDEA]

Organize races and post results here
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

MXS Master Minis series [IDEA]

Post by mxrewind665 »

Hello, as some of you know I created the first true pitbike track for MXS. You may also have seen me respond to comments that I am making 1 a week. It was brought to my attention that it would be cool to have a "MXS Mini Master" series. If you have a server, know how to run an organized event, and are dedicated to it, Please PM me. I will be providing the tracks for as many rounds as you feel the series needs.

-Thanks Mxrewind
pulse

Re: MXS Master Minis series [IDEA]

Post by pulse »

mxrewind665 wrote:Hello, as some of you know I created the first true pitbike track for MXS. You may also have seen me respond to comments that I am making 1 a week. It was brought to my attention that it would be cool to have a "MXS Mini Master" series. If you have a server, know how to run an organized event, and are dedicated to it, Please PM me. I will be providing the tracks for as many rounds as you feel the series needs.

-Thanks Mxrewind
+1
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Master Minis series [IDEA]

Post by die996 »

I just hope you get to organize some cool prize-less series so we (normal riders) can have fun with almost no top guy around. As I said you in some PM, just try to contact Checkerz and/or JLV so they help you with the servers and so

Waiting for the true release of the series :)
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??