Rnd 12-MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by VurbMoto.com

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: Rnd 12-MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by VurbMoto.co

Post by Ddavis »

I gooned out when they showed me and I crashed.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Still laughing at that last one :lol:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

pegion hands
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
huntermx4
Team: Privateer

Post by huntermx4 »

i didnt qualify last night but i signed up with number 134 can i change it next race?
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

supercross711 wrote:pegion hands
Evans. You really do need to stick to 00. You have no clue what you are doing in those races..
only one to win something real from the game!
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Jones is a goon.... pigeon hands
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Sweendoggy wrote:
The quick version is, that while it is the LCQ and aggressive riding is going to happen, Justin's move stayed on the track, and he had the opportunity to get to you. I'm sure he would have much rather not just T-Boned into you, but the way me and wheels saw it he was wheeling through the whoops and didn't have much of a chance to come into that corner in control, but he wanted to transfer and gave it his all, bummer deal. You got up first from that and SHOULD have tire tapped the triple, then you would have had the spot for sure. You cut the track (accidently but still) HUGE and take Alec out, who had absoluetly nothing to do with the first incident. Had you came into the last turn WITHOUT cutting the track and cleaned them out, it would most likely have NOT been a penalty, but we can't allow cutting of the track like that (even on accident) for a transfer position, as that goes down a road I don't want to go down. Had you NOT cut the track, NO WAY ANYONE touches Alec, and he goes on for the transfer without a doubt. Go watch the demo and I would hope you can see a big difference between Justins move and your move.
i feel like justin could have missed him. i think he knew he was going to crash and decided his only chance was to hit darr and see who got up first. otherwise he wouldnt even of made that corner. he would have went over the berm. or he could have let off the gas and only taken himself out and not 2nd.
so what if justin would have took 2nd place... who would have got that spot? would you still have gave it to alec?
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Honestly, i think Justin was riding to aggressive. He pulled the same move on socmonki for 3rd. Straight just t boned the hell out of him for 3rd???? He knew he was not close enough to Darr to make a real move so he got sketchy and prolly held it wide through the hoopties. I have not reviewed it but i know if Justin was concerned for his safety, he would not have slammed darr like that. Which makes it unfair because Darr prolly thought he had enough space between him and Justin to just ride it out. I know its the lcq but that doesnt mean you go slamming people left and right. Especially if they are unrealistic little bitch slams. Its over though and i see where Rf is coming from and im not trying to bash them just stating my opinion about the incident.
you are a G jlv
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

If you watch it, the incident with Justin wasn't really the issue. Darr muffed the double out of the corner which made him get sketchy and lose control. He got going in front of alec, which showed us that he had a fair chance to finish 2nd still.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:He pulled the same move on socmonki for 3rd..
I saw that Tysen, no intention of turning. Just rammed SocMonki.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Had the DARR cut takeout incident NOT happened, we would have looked at the first incident if Darr wanted us too a little closer....Again tho, if Darr hadn't have done that, Alec would have gotten the spot by default...It would have just been a matter of if we add Darr in as well due to Justin being out of control...Didn't see the Soc Monki incident, but again if it was brought to my attention at the time, I may have looked at it, but after the 2nd incident panned out it was clear that Darr shouldn't have kept the spot, and Justin didn't get it either so I guess justice was served either way you look at it, even though technically we didn't penalize Justin, he didn't make it in anyway...

....and before you come in here and say well if Justin hadn't have done that Darr would have made it, by that same logic if Peter didn't crash on the start he would have made it... etc etc. We made the call using black and white rulings (aka Darr cut the track and hit someone perpendicularily), and it is what it is. Obviously there will be different opinions but in the end, rF's decision is the one that matters, and that's how we called it. Right or wrong lets move on, and hope guys can keep it clean.
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

yea, Justin completely t-boned me while i was in 3rd, but close enough to make a charge and possibly get the transfer. i rode clean (even watched the video and you guys said "he might go for it...no he keeps it clean!") :mrgreen: im a fair racer, i wont make a stupid move unless i am sketchy, or if i feel i can run it in on someone and show them a wheel and get them nervous. i never go for an intentional takeout because i dont feel that is right. however, i didnt know if Justin's t-bone on me was intentional or not, i even said something about it in the game chat and in livestream but no one noticed so i didnt worry about it. not a big deal, just a game and im there to have fun! but next time he rides like that and straight up t-bones me, he will pay. im not going to t-bone him back, im just going to inform the right people (sween and wheels) and let them handle it. if i dont get into a main because im too nice to push someone over a berm, so be it. i want to earn it, not be cheap about it. guess im just too nice...LOL

either way, im going to be working my butt off for next week. im making the main again, from my heat, and im going to be top 10. :twisted: i cant let Alec get all the glory! :P
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

soc_monki wrote:yea, Justin completely t-boned me while i was in 3rd, but close enough to make a charge and possibly get the transfer. i rode clean (even watched the video and you guys said "he might go for it...no he keeps it clean!") :mrgreen: im a fair racer, i wont make a stupid move unless i am sketchy, or if i feel i can run it in on someone and show them a wheel and get them nervous. i never go for an intentional takeout because i dont feel that is right. however, i didnt know if Justin's t-bone on me was intentional or not, i even said something about it in the game chat and in livestream but no one noticed so i didnt worry about it. not a big deal, just a game and im there to have fun! but next time he rides like that and straight up t-bones me, he will pay. im not going to t-bone him back, im just going to inform the right people (sween and wheels) and let them handle it. if i dont get into a main because im too nice to push someone over a berm, so be it. i want to earn it, not be cheap about it. guess im just too nice...LOL

either way, im going to be working my butt off for next week. im making the main again, from my heat, and im going to be top 10. :twisted: i cant let Alec get all the glory! :P
Well said!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Shout out to yFMX for the sick battle in the heat, kind of forgot about that!
only one to win something real from the game!
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

Yeah I hope yFMX sticks around!