The New WMSA Season 3.5 Nationals (Rnd8+9 Standings+Results)

Organize races and post results here
DW434

Re: The New WMSA Season 3.5 Nationals (Rnd3 Standings + Results)

Post by DW434 »

the ama never has penalized anyone for going outside the stakes i was at freestone the first year and the main line on of the corners was at least 5 feet inside of the stakes there was a big rut everyone took
i think the stakes are mainly just to mark the track not if you go a foot or two outside of them you lose 5 seconds when really doing it you would only gain nothing or mabey lose cuase you taking the long way
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
Jacko #828
Team: Privateer

Post by Jacko #828 »

Hey shack what about if you cut the track it's a 5 second penalty instead of a 5 point penalty
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Because seconds can be a pain in the ass to adjust with.

And I'm pissed. I was running a demo with all 1:56's, and then Burt Baruchards or whatevers "Raindrops keep falling on my Head" comes on, and I run a 2:15...
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

It was just a thought as I thought a 5 point reduction is a bit harsh. It sucks trying to do a good demo with so many laps I get to like lap 6 or 7 and just fall to the floor after running 1.49-1.50 constant till then it's so fustrating!!!
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Hey guy it's just a game... I think it's maybe too hard rules... Ok for the big cutting like the double near the start...But just 50cm near the balls it's too much ! it's a game... :|

I'll race when the online race will come... i don't like the demos, and maybe, the winner of this race here will not be the same online...

(sorry for this bad english..)
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

Why to you say sorry for my English your 'english' is fine :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

mxf_cobra wrote:Hey guy it's just a game... I think it's maybe too hard rules... Ok for the big cutting like the double near the start...But just 50cm near the balls it's too much ! it's a game... :|

I'll race when the online race will come... i don't like the demos, and maybe, the winner of this race here will not be the same online...

(sorry for this bad english..)
Maybe just me but I think thats a preety big mistake there. No offence to you Cobra, just proving a point.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

gordy wrote:to add to the going the outside the stakes argument:
whilst redoing all of the thunder valley track so it was in accordance with the 08 nat layout, i watched the race a billion times, and nearly every lap, the front guys were taking a line after the big table that cut waaaay to the outside of the stakes
ya gordy i live right by that track so i obviously watched the race there. i was standing at that corner and almost every rider in the pack cut the track there!! there was a big ass rut forming there and a few passes were made there. i am not sure if anyone was penalized but i dont think they were. maybe being in the dark was a factor but idk?
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

i think online, we are less regular than on the demos. We can't restart online when we fall, whereas you can restart all the times you want if you fall on the demos, in the goal of make 8 perfects laps.. But it's just an idea xD maybe it's wrong ^^
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

the only problem is the time difference between everyone :evil:
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Yeah, with people on every continent, it's hard to run it. (Expect Antarctica, and I don't think we have any Asians either).

But yeah, no matter when you set it up, it'll be 5 AM somewhere. But, it's not like some of us aren't up at 5 anyway *cough* Fred*cough*
nmaynard786

Post by nmaynard786 »

Maybe set it up to where each continent has it's own series. Or similar time zones. Make a thread for each of these series and everyone could vote on the day and time. Just an idea...
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Voutare wrote:Yeah, with people on every continent, it's hard to run it. (Expect Antarctica, and I don't think we have any Asians either).

But yeah, no matter when you set it up, it'll be 5 AM somewhere. But, it's not like some of us aren't up at 5 anyway *cough* Fred*cough*
Your no good at timezones! :D

For some reason I dont find racing with the most euros fun at all.(except for Cobra, clean racing and we are pretty close on every track, And the buddies i got on msn)
And then after 11pm the americans comes online(+ DJ) And for some strange reason the battles are more fun. And I dont get T-boned after the second corner.

The longest time I've stayed up is to 1am and I wont do that again lol. (except for Thur-Sun)
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

yup , i haven't played to much any more by weekends when i've time... at first week of MXS Online we played with Shackattack, Jlv , DJ , ddmx , mittocs , showtime , motox161 and all races were so good ! The first of day that weplayed on Lierop ( jlv , mittocs , dj , nick and some other guys if i'm not wrong phantry) Dude i played 00.30Am to 6Am because it was so fun
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
cr131mx

Post by cr131mx »

im new to this so going to do my best to learn how to take part

so can you add me in please #31 and class c or which ever is easyiest lol

thanks x