WMSA News Issue 1

Organize races and post results here
karlwb
Team: Privateer

Re: WMSA News Issue 1

Post by karlwb »

nice one fellas,
would be nice if you DL'd my skins though :cry: they're in the privateer section of wheels 1758 WMSA TEAM SKINS thread,been there since before the series started along with the team stuff,you could encourage other privateers to deposit their skins too cos i'm still the only one who has put their gear in there :shock:
it's difficult to find and DL all the skins available to riders from pages and pages of stuff on the forum so a lot of privateers appear as default,if they'd use this thread to deposit the skins they're using for the nationals,(just pm wheels and he'll saf them,) that'd be a lot better,then we can all get them :D
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

I love it, it is soooo fun to read, I like the bit where it says "mxcr85 proves he is the one to beat in A class" HEHE that made me chuckle. But my only advice is to put some more pics in it and a set of free renthal grips LOL :lol:
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

karlwb wrote:nice one fellas,
would be nice if you DL'd my skins though :cry: they're in the privateer section of wheels 1758 WMSA TEAM SKINS thread,been there since before the series started along with the team stuff,you could encourage other privateers to deposit their skins too cos i'm still the only one who has put their gear in there :shock:
it's difficult to find and DL all the skins available to riders from pages and pages of stuff on the forum so a lot of privateers appear as default,if they'd use this thread to deposit the skins they're using for the nationals,(just pm wheels and he'll saf them,) that'd be a lot better,then we can all get them :D
send me all your skins by PM me , upload on mediafire and pm me i'll take the shots on next round , proably
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

i thought i was taking photos?
z400jt

Post by z400jt »

You both did and will continue to. We have alot of pages to fill.

Oh and update for everyone I'm pretty much positive we will be releasing an issue every 2 weeks.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

nickmx wrote:i thought i was taking photos?
sorry , we wont fight because of a idiot thing ,I just want take Class A photos if you dont care
and nick i'll send ya his skin :wink: :wink:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

Hey, someone photoshopped those to make my KTM look like a Suzuki! :P

Seriously, that's very professional-looking work there. Usually you come to expect fan-based game material to be rather second-rate quality but this really should be making all the professionals sit up and take some notes. One key point you've got here that the real magazines need to work on is advertising. A big, giant picture of a Kawi is a lot better than, say, six billion ads for specialized countershaft-sprocket grease, or whatever.
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
z400jt

Post by z400jt »

Wells its great to hear that you all like it. I will start working on the next issue on Monday and thanks to Wakestyle21 it looks like the second issue will be hosted on http://www.PureMXS.com which will allow a much crisper looking magazine especially when it comes to the pictures. If all goes well look for the next issue this coming Friday. :D
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Yeah , thanks a lot guys and thank you wake for send us a space that put our motivation up
DW434

Post by DW434 »

did you just make the pages in photoshop and then upload them to the website i cant figure out what to do started a magazine a couple weeks ago but never could figure where to put it and i cant use photoshop so lol all i have is a couple articles in a notebook i still want to do it but not like competing with you its more like interviews and stuff not just covering the races if anyone is interested ill need a skinners help for a pretty easy helmet but only if i can figure out how to put it together i think i have an idea
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

DW434 wrote:did you just make the pages in photoshop and then upload them to the website i cant figure out what to do started a magazine a couple weeks ago but never could figure where to put it and i cant use photoshop so lol all i have is a couple articles in a notebook i still want to do it but not like competing with you its more like interviews and stuff not just covering the races if anyone is interested ill need a skinners help for a pretty easy helmet but only if i can figure out how to put it together i think i have an idea
I can help you with some PS
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

its a offer to help on magazine? if yes , really thanks but its kinda full we dont need many guys doing that
actually we are z400jt , nickmx and me working on magazine
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

well issue 2 is going to be alittle slow right now z400jt moved so i dont when he will be back up
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Exactly , proably we are going finish it at next weekend but i've no idea
Last time i talked Zhe was moving
FehertyRacing

Post by FehertyRacing »

bloody awsome wouldnt mind one day being in there .
maybie should have a team page about team news and signings make it abit more real
Sponsor's: Ds Ducts, Event Photos, Comp MX, Muk Junkie

Red Bull Kawasaki
FehertyRacing, NickMX,Z400JT