cool idea can i get some help?

Organize races and post results here
devin802
Team: Privateer

cool idea can i get some help?

Post by devin802 »

ok, so im not sure where to start i prolly should have thought this over more but theres a gear company in the making its getting bigger and bigger its chill gearhttp://www.ridechill.com/ im not positive when they started but i do know the owner/creator of the gear and apparel personally i have met him a few times and i think he would sponsor a mx sim team for me pretty good if i created a "chill racing team". now the problem with this i dont make gear or bikes..... :| i just race and ride. but if i could find someone good that could make bikes and gear i would be set to see if he would get a sponsor for a team on mx sim. im almost sure he would be down but i just need a little help. if anyone could get back with me it would be great thanks.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: cool idea can i get some help?

Post by barrington314 »

thats the ugliest gear i have ever seen.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

barrington314 wrote:thats the ugliest gear i have ever seen.
IDK man...

devin802

Post by devin802 »

it will get bigger and better they just started and alot of people are wearing it already what do you expect for a company just starting?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Why would lame designs be caused by the company just starting? Either you can design cool stuff or you can't, doesn't matter if you are just starting up a business.

As far as the team goes, if he is designs gear and clothing he is probably familiar with photoshop and illustrator and would be more than capable of making the gear and bikes for the team...
devin802

Post by devin802 »

for example look at the gear fox first came out with.. it was plain as hell and they were not big at all when they started now look at them now its all in time you put in and knowledge
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

devin802 wrote:for example look at the gear fox first came out with.. it was plain as hell and they were not big at all when they started now look at them now its all in time you put in and knowledge
thats because it was like 1903
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Bra that gear is chilllll
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

mouritson already made that gear.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
tycast582
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by tycast582 »

devin802 wrote:ok, so im not sure where to start i prolly should have thought this over more but theres a gear company in the making its getting bigger and bigger its chill gearhttp://www.ridechill.com/ im not positive when they started but i do know the owner/creator of the gear and apparel personally i have met him a few times and i think he would sponsor a mx sim team for me pretty good if i created a "chill racing team". now the problem with this i dont make gear or bikes..... :| i just race and ride. but if i could find someone good that could make bikes and gear i would be set to see if he would get a sponsor for a team on mx sim. im almost sure he would be down but i just need a little help. if anyone could get back with me it would be great thanks.
I can talk to dustin on get you set up with a team but I doubt he'll do it. Im sponsored by him in real life and he is solely set on the real life aspect of the company but it would be good advertising. I will talk to him on it.