Poll: Is there still interest in the WMSA?

Organize races and post results here

Currently, how do you feel about the WMSA?

I enjoy racing every week and want it to keep going.
36%
I want it to keep going but am losing interest.
12%
I want it to keep going but i don't feel like participating much anymore.
9%
I think the WMSA should be postponed until we can run live multiplayer competitions.
18%
Multiplayer owns all. I hate racing by myself.
24%

Total votes: 66

DW434

Re: Poll: Is there still interest in the WMSA?

Post by DW434 »

my answer isnt there sorry if im repeating somthing i didnt read most of this but i like the idea and i would like to be able to race if i like the track or i just feel like it but i like internet racing more so i guess i would vote in the second to top one

but one problem with online is track cutting and noobs ill start racing with people i dont even know on the forums or anything and we will go to different servers just to race all the time cuase of noob invasions its never just one they come in packs of ten
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

I like the online but best to wait till private hosts
Actualy i m trying to enter WMSA C class :D
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

Nah man keep running it aye!:)

WMSA is pretty much the best thing out there like
Online racing with each other aint that fun!
It's exciting putting your demo in and wait to see if someone runs a better lap times than you
and too see if your the fastest out there but multiplayer is kinda the same but its just not as fun
if that makes sense like i would way rather ride in the WMSA than online were people just run into you
for the fun of it.

Keep up the good work man:)
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep the score?"
karlwb
Team: Privateer

Post by karlwb »

seems like shack's lost interest in continuing to organise, host and upload,anyone else fancy taking it on so the series continues? best hang onto your demo's for rd5 and rd6,you never know :wink:
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Scottooo#607 wrote:Nah man keep running it aye!:)

WMSA is pretty much the best thing out there like
Online racing with each other aint that fun!
It's exciting putting your demo in and wait to see if someone runs a better lap times than you
and too see if your the fastest out there but multiplayer is kinda the same but its just not as fun
if that makes sense like i would way rather ride in the WMSA than online were people just run into you
for the fun of it.

Keep up the good work man:)
then you're just riding with the wrong people :roll:
I have so much more fun getting into live races with my friends than having to wait for the splicing to be done.. that gets old, i don't want to wait a week to see my race.. and then you're just running right through people
to me that's not fun at all
russ190
Team: Privateer

Post by russ190 »

my biggest problem with online is when someone joins they automaticly think you will restart for them. If im in a good race im not reading, im racing. And when im able to get on, its like 3 people max in a race. I just dont like that if someone is losing bad, they just quit. I started a race the other day with 9 people in it but by the 3rd lap only 3 were left racing. Its no fun if everyone drops out. What if the leader makes a mistake and you could capitalize and win the race? you never know unless you finish