Online Tournaments

Organize races and post results here
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Online Tournaments

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Hey, i was thinking about online championships, making qualifings and all that stuff, it could be like, someone kick people who isnt from the race (if is possible) or a password for the server, 11 riders racing and 1 admin with the floating camera to watch the race and ban people who cheat or something like that, i think about this because online is really really fun, and tournaments would be more fun!!. it could bring really more faster riders also more fun and attention to the game. i hope you like this i dea too, also hope it will :wink:

regards, DankeKTM21
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: Online Tournaments

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Yeah , definitaly ... The only problem going be about time zones , we need one for America and other for Europe. It need be by the weekends because i dont have any time on middle of week
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

yea it' a great idea ! i think in the future the online race'll be greatest online race ever lol, it's not the same that a demo...

Maybe Jlv can create a serveur "race" with pasworld like danke said.. for the hour betwen america and europe, even it's at 4 am i'll be here for race! lol
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Yeah,like do a registration to the race in the forum and then send a server password to all those riders PM's who registered. :)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

_Factory'BR21_ wrote:The only problem going be about time zones , we need one for America and other for Europe.
FIM and AMA series :D
With the MX2 (MX1?, not sure) and MX Lites classes.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

So MX1 could be 250f and MX2 125cc, and maybe like main/open event all riders who want,with any bike :twisted:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

that is an awesome idea but it is to jlv to decide
when we are running an mx2(125) class i think, first have some new
125 bike models (not ripped from mva)
and in my fantasy maybe an 85cc class and a new rider model were
you can choose your rider height and body mass (in my fantasy :P )

but awesome idea :D
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

mxbiker wrote: 85cc class and a new rider model were
you can choose your rider height and body mass
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
with full trottle curves
no breaking?
prettiest sounds of all the bikes?
jump at the bumps?
:D :D :D :D :D :D thats the best idea ive hear in my whole life!!!!!!
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I hate that idea bout MX2 - 125cc and MX1 - 250F , being honest its ridiculous. We are waiting jlv with our 450F's , i hope he make it really hard so people wont be able to ride it so easy and i agree 250 2strokes will be badass , dont they Jlv :roll:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

Nooo guys, when I said MX1 or MX2, it was because I didn't know which one was the 250f's and 125s vs the 250s and 450f's. I am not Europoean :D
So basically the lites class for Europe and the lites class for America. It could be MX2 for 250f and MX1 for 125 though. It's all good.
mxbiker wrote:and in my fantasy maybe an 85cc class and a new rider model were
you can choose your rider height
Same here man. So you could have someone like 5'4'' on a 125 so it looks like you're just moving up. :D
Or be like a 5'7'' monster on the 85 and you are so fast but it's hard to pull the small kids up the hills :D
I'm getting all tingly inside thinking about 85s!
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

An online tournament would be great. But I would rather race against the american/oceanian races than european races...
As i have seen it while riding online with others, do i see that most of them is inmature and bad loosers. They cut the track, t-bones you and disconnect and connect while in the race after doing a bad start, and after asking about a restart. :evil:
And some of the racers can't write english or can't understand it. Often French rider who allways communicate in french than english. but luckly someone tries to :wink:
So this thing comes to reality will i rather race with others than the Europeans :?
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

mxbiker wrote:that is an awesome idea but it is to jlv to decide
when we are running an mx2(125) class i think, first have some new
125 bike models (not ripped from mva)
and in my fantasy maybe an 85cc class and a new rider model were
you can choose your rider height and body mass (in my fantasy :P )

but awesome idea :D

You can practically run a 85 right now anyway.

Just turn your gearing to how a 85 would ride (No bottom end,tops out quick), and don't use your top 1/2 gears.
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

yes i used to but isnt the same, 85cc turns without braking and slow alot of curves, also you go more slow and the bumps dont crash you, anyway i use the cr -2 2 spocret is really near to an 85 :lol:
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

02RR02 wrote:An online tournament would be great. But I would rather race against the american/oceanian races than european races...
As i have seen it while riding online with others, do i see that most of them is inmature and bad loosers. They cut the track, t-bones you and disconnect and connect while in the race after doing a bad start, and after asking about a restart. :evil:
And some of the racers can't write english or can't understand it. Often French rider who allways communicate in french than english. but luckly someone tries to :wink:
So this thing comes to reality will i rather race with others than the Europeans :?
Yes me, i try to speack an good english...lol (maybe so so ) but i try XD

For the future online tournament we must kick out the serveur all the bad loosers and other bad guys who don't want to race, just have fun with blockpass ...

I would like ride a 450 on MXS, it'll be hard to ride it, more than the 250's...
85 maybe... but after the developement of the 450's :lol:

I think it's harder to make a 85 than a 450. cuz the 450 are the same as the 250 but they are more power.. and more weight..
And yes, it's would be great to have new 125 models... lol i don't like the stock models so i don't ride with them ^^.

It is possible to take a serveur one night/week and put it a pasworld to have race ? after that we don't need other serveurs to race, if JLV don't want to create others serveur..( but i hope i'll do it :lol: )
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I am just waiting for JLV to release the ability to host private servers. I should be able to run 2 servers on each ServerPC that i have.

Since its going to be difficult to watch racers in live mode.... IE: to see if they are cutting the track like morons... i think my servers will have modified timings gates that are a bit more strict.

WMSA Season 4 will be multiplayer.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |