20-Day Countdown to the Anaheim season opener

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

20-Day Countdown to the Anaheim season opener

Post by Ddavis »

Welcome to a new daily feature here on the forums, 20-Day Countdown to the Anaheim season opener, which is currently scheduled to take place on January 1st, 2013. To mark each day as we count them down, we will present the 20 Most Points Scored Supercross Racers of All-Time, determined by overall points standings from the 2010, 2011, and 2012 Supercross seasons. We will begin with #20....

20th Robert Nash - 193 points
Greatest Accomplishments: 2012 Loretta Lynn's 250 4-stroke A and 250 2-stroke A Champion.
Robert Nash had an extremely successful 2012 season, finishing 4th overall in the East Coast Championship and earning a career number, #19. After qualifying for 6 main events in 2011, he came out swinging in 2012 by winning 2 East Coast Lites Main Event wins and winning the E/W Shootout. He runs the MotoOption EVS team and is currently leading the Winter Indoor Lites and TMFR 125 Arenacross Championship Points Standings over fellow teammate Jeremy Smith. "I'm excited for the upcoming 2013 SX series. MotoOption EVS is well prepared going into it. I will be riding the 250 East class once again and hope to get at least a top 3. I'm definitely more of an outdoors guy, but my confidence is high coming off these fresh Winter Indoor and Arenacross wins!", Robert mentioned. He will be racing the YZ450f on the West coast while preparing for his East Coast Championship run that starts on February 12th.

Thanks to Kellen for providing a recent video of Robert preparing for Supercross
Countdown Tracker
20th Robert Nash
Ddavis

Re: 20-Day Countdown to the Anaheim season opener

Post by Ddavis »

Forgot to add these stats
Top 10 - Most Main Event Supercross Starts
47 - Bryan Haskell
36 - Taylor Barry
32 - Austin Jones
32 - Mark Ziedler
30 - DJ Diehl
29 - Jeremy Shipley
29 - Juan Pablo
27 - Zack Dupuis
27 - Fredrik Nordin
26 - Mike Owen
All time Premier class wins
16 - Bryan Haskell
5 - Tysen Fresquez
5 - Jeremy Shipley
5 - Austin Jones
3 - Taylor Barry
3 - Siemenlinko
2 - Zack Dupuis
2 - David Diehl
2 - Robin "Sweden#88"
2 - Scott McCracken
1 - Toby Stocks
1 - Yann Flejou
1 - Hector Assuncao
1 - DJ Diehl
1 - Mark Ziedler
1 - Sabrina Ritzler
All-time 250 East/West Coast Wins
5 - Mikey Owen
3 - Mark Ziedler
3 - Robert Nash
2 - Tyler Crain
2 - Jason McNeil
1 - Kaio Miranda
1 - Eduardo Simoes
1 - Toby Stocks
1 - Adam Barry
East/West Shootout Winner(s)
2012 - Robert Nash AEO Powersports
Supercross Champions
2012 - Tysen Fresquez Barry Motorsports
2011 - Bryan Haskell MotoOption Yamaha
2010 - Bryan Haskell
Supercross 250 West Champions
2012 - Mikey Owen MotoOption Yamaha
Supercross 250 East Champions
2012 - Mark Zeidler FAT Honda
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Pretty cool concept, you are improving more and more Devin, with the fact that you are doing this manualy, again sick work.
west
Team: *eMc*

Post by west »

thank you for that devis i like a lot your implication ;)
link of the topic : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds
kxfRider96
Team: Privateer

Post by kxfRider96 »

Very nice work Devin, Love the vid man, well done Robert, goodluck for 2013 man. You'll kill it out there in the outdoors, overall a fantastic video
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

[center]19th David "ddmx" Diehl - 202 points
Greatest Accomplishments: His first win in the 2010 racing season.
David Diehl, known as ddmx, wasn't able to race most of the 2012 season, but still managed to finish 12th overall in the West coast championship with a 2nd place finish at A2. He enjoyed most of his success in 2010 after finishing 4th overall in the Supercross championship, while grabbing 2 of his only Premier class main event wins. The new day for racing on Tuesday fits his schedule much more than before and he's planning on racing full-time in 2013, and will be out there on the number 72 Epikmx.com KTM450sxf in the Premier class. ddmx says "Next season I'm riding solo with sponsorship from EpikMX.com on a KTM. Some of you may remember EPIK from the forums, well, he went off and started up a pretty badass graphics company locally and I want to try and put him on the podium a few times". He's been laying low putting in laps in the 03 server and wants to be up front again in 2013.

Countdown Tracker
20th Robert Nash
19th ddmx
[/center]
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:Pretty cool concept, you are improving more and more Devin, with the fact that you are doing this manualy, again sick work.
Can't wait to see who is where, kinda crazy that Robert is 20 with all of his accomplishments he has had. Definitely going to be a cool countdown to get me pumped for sx.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:Pretty cool concept, you are improving more and more Devin, with the fact that you are doing this manualy, again sick work.
Can't wait to see who is where, kinda crazy that Robert is 20 with all of his accomplishments he has had. Definitely going to be a cool countdown to get me pumped for sx.
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

You can say that again
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
This game has been going on for much longer than you guys may have realized. Where are you getting all your info at Devin? Do your records start with the first SX season by JLV or do you back even before that? I'm really impressed that your even able to find the stats that you do, I'd start cataloging somethings because you seem to have a knack for this.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Can't wait to see who is where, kinda crazy that Robert is 20 with all of his accomplishments he has had. Definitely going to be a cool countdown to get me pumped for sx.
i think this is a super sick idea.
I'm washed.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, 34 rounds for people to earn points. There will be a bunch of names on there that wouldn't expect seeing as you don't see them as much now.

These racing threads are awesome as.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

[center]18th Tyler Crain - 212 points
Greatest Accomplishments: Coming from a first turn crash at Washougal to come within 2 seconds of winning the Moto
(He still won the Overall).
After Tyler Crain's 2012 Outdoor success, where he won 12 Motos and 7 Overalls, but a lot of people forget that he is still an extremely competitive contender for the Supercross championship for 2013. He captured 2 East Coast 250 SX wins in 2012 and finished 2nd overall in the championship. Tyler's most recent success came from the EVS Supercross Open where he won the first night of racing in a crazy main event, and finished 3rd overall on the final score sheet. Tyler mentioned, "My goals for SX are to just be a contender and be up front every race.", so watch out for Tyler on the number 16 Intrinzic Graphix bike in 2013. He is arguably the biggest threat to 2012 SX Champion Tysen Fresquez in the upcoming season.

Thanks to Kellen for providing a video of Tyler Crain riding Supercross before the 2013 Season
Countdown Tracker
20th Robert Nash
19th ddmx
18th Tyler Crain

And some more fun facts to go with it
The Martin Davalos "Heat race hero that's won more than one heat race but not a Main Event" Award :lol:
4 - Daniel Markham
3 - Fredrik Nordin
2 - Tyler Hayes
2 - Marlon
2 - Peter Leik
2 - Juan Pablo
2 - Devin Davis
2 - Derek Deroco[/center]
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Will there be a video for each rider? I wonder if I fall on this list :lol: .
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!