Jon Rawlins

Organize races and post results here
kawy949

Re: Jon Rawlins

Post by kawy949 »

Boblob801 wrote:So you each of your friends should have there own UID, correct?
Right, and they should each have their own ip's or atleast more than 1 of them.
alfrey88
Crushed Dissenter

Post by alfrey88 »

They all have their uids i signed up for jesse walters he didnt know how, The don teller seabolt asked me to sign him up because everybody was giving him shit about stuff so he wanted a different name.They are my friends just helping them out jon none of them have even raced i dont think.
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

alfrey88 wrote:They all have their uids i signed up for jesse walters he didnt know how, The don teller seabolt asked me to sign him up because everybody was giving him shit about stuff so he wanted a different name.They are my friends just helping them out jon none of them have even raced i dont think.
Did you check how long you were banned for on the server?
alfrey88
Crushed Dissenter

Post by alfrey88 »

Ya but you said i cannot race
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

If this doesn't get you banned, I don't know what will. You obviously got caught and you are just digging yourself a deeper hole.
I'm washed.
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:If this doesn't get you banned, I don't know what will. You obviously got caught and you are just digging yourself a deeper hole.
I've given benefit of the doubt this time. I've only unbanned Clay's UID. The other 3 accounts are currently still banned.

Next time you will be permanently banned. Regardless of whether I lose a few members I would much rather have riders that want to race and not want to cause havok.
fredmx13

Post by fredmx13 »

alfrey88 wrote:jesse walters is my friend from huber heights look it up i signed him up for something and don teller is jeremi seabolt i signed him up for a race when he wasn't home Ben Jamsen is my half-brother that lives with me part time at my moms.
Just wondering why your 'half bros' account has your name on when you click on the link http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/9326/ , atleast he unbanned your uid so you can still ride man, jon does alot man be grateful
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

alfrey88 wrote:before you know the facts dont ban me
Clay, can I just add 1 final thing here if I may... These accounts have logged in SINCE they were first registered and they all still have your same ip address. So next time you try to pull the whool over my eyes I will see right through you. You've been acting like a child for quite some time now. IF I even THINK you are lieing about something you will get banned from this point forward.