2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: 2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by Cody Darr »

Woo woo woo back the truck up here, I never said to let B riders in lol. But I guess what ever they want really lol.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I heard that C riders will be forced to race Am night but B riders will have the option of racing Pro night. I think it would be interesting if B riders were eligible for the Consolation race (But not able to qualify for the moto's straight through qualifying)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:My friend had this issue he did was take the.am track out of his personal folder and it worked I have no idea why but that was the problem.
Thanks for sharing that, it worked.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Ddavis wrote:I heard that C riders will be forced to race Am night but B riders will have the option of racing Pro night. I think it would be interesting if B riders were eligible for the Consolation race (But not able to qualify for the moto's straight through qualifying)
Terrible idea in my opinion.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Horrible idea? Which part? The consolation race part of the B riders in the A class? If it's horrible, tell Kellen. I'm sure if he mentioned the idea, it would be a great idea.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:Horrible idea? Which part? The consolation race part of the B riders in the A class? If it's horrible, tell Kellen. I'm sure if he mentioned the idea, it would be a great idea.
Yeah, i think consolations would be way more gnarly if B riders were allowed to try to qualify for Pro night to wave their eligibility at am night. Or if we just opened up Pro night to everyone like before, qualifying would actually be HARD, and consolations would be epic.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

So A class riders can't race the Am night even if they didnt race the Pro night..?
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

BrutalMX wrote:So A class riders can't race the Am night even if they didnt race the Pro night..?
Correct.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

AWood wrote:Question: Are there any prizes just for MX?

I honestly couldnt care, its just amazing when we have them, dont think im complaining at all, just genuinely curious.. I'd race any raceFactory series if i NEVER got a prize ever. So besides the Grand National Tagger Championship prize, is there any prizes? No? or is the page just not completed yet?
Yes, a crap load of MotoSport gift card cashhhh money is up for grabs along with some sick stuff from One Industries and I believe even some more Novik Gloves.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

checkerz wrote:
AWood wrote:Question: Are there any prizes just for MX?

I honestly couldnt care, its just amazing when we have them, dont think im complaining at all, just genuinely curious.. I'd race any raceFactory series if i NEVER got a prize ever. So besides the Grand National Tagger Championship prize, is there any prizes? No? or is the page just not completed yet?
Yes, a crap load of MotoSport gift card cashhhh money is up for grabs along with some sick stuff from One Industries and I believe even some more Novik Gloves.
Woo! Not gonna win any but gonna be pumped! maybe if theres a top 10 prize id have a chance.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

barrington314 wrote:Should let the B riders sign up for pro events if they wish to opt out of racing Am night. Would make the consi's more exciting. Altho Sween and Jon made theirs pretty exciting. :lol:
Oh god, thanks for reminding me... I was pumped when I holeshotted what I thought was the race... Then restart. First corner after restart and boom down after getting taken out. Then dumb mistakes made me at 1 point 30 seconds down on 4th. Those guys making mistakes and I catch up, got excited and slid out, nearly hit sweens back wheel as he gets going then cross rut after riding most of the week with shaders on and then shaders off for racing I didn't see the rut properly. Was a hella exciting race though (Thank you Sween).

Hopefully going to get back to basics on the 250 soon although I am much more comfortable on the 450 for some reason. But its too late for me to run 450 (timewise).

Anyhow, thanks for the fun :)
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Lnxa wrote:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
kind of scared for tonight seeing how many wrecks there were in pro class!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Wow you have a really good computer :shock:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Is there a livestream for ams tonight?