2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Organize races and post results here
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

Re: 2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by g-dub »

Great job on the track, i think its alot more enjoyable than last years. alot smoother! keep it up. :)
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
Mrbinkels
Team: Privateer

Post by Mrbinkels »

ryanmx25 wrote:
I need to work on my suspension settings apparently.
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

I can't wait for first race of the season... Stepped down to the 250's for this one!!!!
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Don't get me wrong Hagg it's not that we don't appreciate the track (or me anyways). I think a lot of people thought it would be updated and your 2012 track happens to be extremely difficult to ride consistently on. Making tracks is a bitch and a half so I bet everyone out there who has made a track or knows how hard it is to do replicas appreciates the work you put in.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

g-dub wrote:Great job on the track, i think its alot more enjoyable than last years. alot smoother! keep it up. :)
It's not smoothed at all.

And Hagg we do appreciate it. It's just frustrating when a track rides like It does and I think everyone was just hoping for a slightly update version. Even if a few corners would change and that's it. I know how tough it is to make replicas, and especially motocross ones. I even get to listen to how frustrated Barrington gets when making them. Pretty sure most people are just going off all the appreciation you got last year, cuz it's the same thing.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

i agree don't get me wrong i know what goes into making tracks and i do appreciate all the work that everyone puts into these tracks for all the series. don't let it get you down and don't let some people get to you the tracks are great. this one on the other had i wish was smoother but still a very good track. no need to pull your tracks because of a few people that want and want and want and will never be happy.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

We should get a running total of money spent after tonight is over :lol:. I predict tons of rage.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

haggqvist wrote:I'm really tempted to pull all the stuff I made for the 2012/2013 tracks out of this series after the comments above.
That would mean no Hangtown, Highpoint, Millville or Southwick and a shitload of other stuff.
The ONLY reason I'm not doing this right now is because it would put the rf guys in the shit...

How fucking hard can it be to show some appreciation for what's actually there instead of complaining about what's not?
Just when I was about to say that Haggqvist probably doesn't even read this stuff... :lol:

Thing is, we have VERY VERY VERY good tracks to race. Some of them may be the same as last year, but they are good tracks. Most of the American riders may not realize this, but Haggqvist has put his time toward working on the GP series tracks, a racing series that might actually be able to participate in. If you can't tell by his name, he ain't from the US of A. He did us a favor last year in helping crank out a bunch of good tracks to race, and we (rF) have nothing but good things to say about him. Heck, if you want to complain about something, complain about rF not finding someone else to update the track, not about the guy that puts in countless hours to get absolutely nothing(not even racing) in return.

Now, quit bitching and keep practicing.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I think we should just cancel nationals and race local tracks :twisted:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Nah, most of the series is awesome tracks. If the collisions were more accurate a lot of the problems people are having wouldn't be as prevalent I think (leaning over in ruts etc.). The main problem I have is all the tiny stutter bumps that causes the back wheel to skip around on top of them, making you have next to no traction (and the front wheel to bounce around on top too, but turning up steering damping helps fix this).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I've never seen haggs come at us like that, haha!

It's not difficult to make tracks that are fun to race. Its getting all the environment shit done that is the real bitch and takes up most the time.

Hagg's environments are second to none, but some of the disps are just over complicated and make me want to never play Mxs again. :lol:

Hangtown was one of the least fun tracks to race last year for various reasons, so I understand people being a bit disappointed the small issues were not fixed.

Haggs doesn't have to take it personal, everyone appreciates his work, but people like me just want to have fun and not flounder around in choppy ruts for 40 minutes.

Not all of us have the time to go full try hard and practice for hours on end, we just want to hope on to have fun, and not get in peoples way.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Hangtown is actually one of my favorite tracks, both years. Maybe that is because it's my local track, but I'm super bummed to miss that round this year :(

I am not sad about missing thunder valley tho! haha I've just never really gelled with that track for some reason. Hope to make round 3, but we'll see how it goes...DEF be back for high point! That track is my JAM! haha
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

No complaints from me for anything, thanks everybody that contributes to the game. I cant do shit but try to make stuff half as good as what you guys do. Big thanks to sween, checkerz, motoboss, haq, yz, jlv, jon, dennis and tysen for being so damn fast that i try and try every day to get to there level :D THANK YOU KIND SIR(S)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

haggqvist wrote:I'm really tempted to pull all the stuff I made for the 2012/2013 tracks out of this series after the comments above.
That would mean no Hangtown, Highpoint, Millville or Southwick and a shitload of other stuff.
The ONLY reason I'm not doing this right now is because it would put the rf guys in the shit...

How fucking hard can it be to show some appreciation for what's actually there instead of complaining about what's not?
I don't really see any unappreciative posts above, maybe in a few, but for the most part I think a lot of people expected the new Hangtown and were dissapointed we are racing on pretty much an identical track two years in a row.

In other words, were spoiled rotten :lol:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:

I don't really see any unappreciative posts above, maybe in a few, but for the most part I think a lot of people expected the new Hangtown and were dissapointed we are racing on pretty much an identical track two years in a row.

In other words, were spoiled rotten :lol:

Spoiled for sure.

And like DJD and Zaworskguy said above, its not that the tracks arent amazing. They look great, but the way they are ingame, riding in tiny ruts, which are also very choppy with big collisions, just doesnt gel for the race. Nate had his evaluation on LOCK though. Ive never heard anyone complain about the roughness inthe straights, its coming into sketchy corners after that. idk.

See you guys tonight :)
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th