Organize races and post results here
jayjayktm
Team: Privateer

Re: Team Rockstar Suzuki- looking riders

Post by jayjayktm »

Blitz wrote:Also, Mikey has spent alot of time on a Rockstar Suzuki skin and he is already working on building up a Team Rockstar Suzuki.
So yeah, this was kind of his idea that he did post in the upcoming skins thread about a week ago.
shit shit shit:(...
MXloverSam40

Post by MXloverSam40 »

:roll:
god dammit, just stop making a new team every week because your other one doesn't have a cool enough skin... try joining a team :!: omg I am a genius... but seriously try joining a team and don't do like you did to me and freak out cause people don't "talk" to you.
Team RedBull Riders
- MXloverSam40 - Shane78 - Zane - sam-brinkley -

*New Answer Lightning Gear*
*Download Gear and Bikes here*
*NEW MX Simulator Video*
jayjayktm

Post by jayjayktm »

MXloverSam40 wrote::roll:
god dammit, just stop making a new team every week because your other one doesn't have a cool enough skin... try joining a team :!: omg I am a genius... but seriously try joining a team and don't do like you did to me and freak out cause people don't "talk" to you.

why would i stayed to race in your team considering none of them do the drs, like omg its a team and only one of your riders compete.
markm32

Re: ....

Post by markm32 »

No one really cares if there are new teams all the time. Just make up your mind. You cant have any new teams for supercross anyways. So what you need to do is just figure out what you want to do and stick with it. My team hasnt been around as long as others, but Team Kawasaki is still here and will be. Do the same. It makes no point in making a new team, make a new bike and skin and keep the damn team.
Whipped
Team: Giles

Post by Whipped »

mikey i wanna be on team rockstar suzuki!!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

This is about 2 months old, most teams around here don't last that long. I could be wrong, I don't think I ever heard of Mikey having a team though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
MxWolf

Post by MxWolf »

man how do people find this stuff buried deep down