2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by Ddavis »

20 lap review

Scales feels better than it did early on. The berms are by far the best so far this season, but I think the triples are too high (But it is a video game). Whoops are better, tough but not stupid hard. I think the flow of the track is just weird, a lot of sections that don't feel right but that's Dirt Wurx fault not rF. Textures are good, objects are good (Wish the split section was a wee bit wider for the games physics being so touchy. Overall... 7.5 :wink: :wink:
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

the people will never be happy.. there will always be something wrong.
thats MERRIIICCCAAA for yaaa

if i were a track builder, i wouldn't even go on this thread haha
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

First of... thanks for making the tracks! Its just awesome that we can race the real sx tracks. All guys should appreciate this first.

Even tho im not the biggest fan of the new styled tracks but its cool to have different styled tracks after every week. I like oakland most because I'm a fan of "easier" tracks where you can push and not like the others where its hard to make 1 lap without crashing. Although the triples are weird. Otherwise keep up the great work guys. :)
Evolution_MxDk113
Team: Imma privateer

Post by Evolution_MxDk113 »

well personally i think the triples are fun and atleast now you dont have to have a 10 foot runup to clear them, which is quite unrealistic, the track was so far the funnest, although it may of not been to scale it for shore was the funnest, and secondly people ask yourself, if theses style tracks were the jlv tracks and the jlv style tracks were the 2014 tracks, wouldn't you guys then go on about how unrealistic the lines are, i think every one is annoyed because were so used to jlv's tracks, and these are different, i think thats why every one seems to be complaining (im such a hypocrite).
and the shape of the jumps are perfect, because i've ridden supercross tracks irl, and the jumps are sharper then jlv's, their pretty much like the new ones, so every thing is right except
the scale, and 1:1 is not fun (mainly because you have to go slower), especially the sharp jumps.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Awesome track! Best so far, altho I don't understand why the berms can't be tighter/taller, there are no rythms you could quadruple after the turn.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Props to Jay for making this track look amazing and props to who ever made the track. Best one so far! Good job guys.
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

KaseoDip wrote:Props to Jay for making this track look amazing and props to who ever made the track. Best one so far! Good job guys.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Prada wrote:every week:

track released
consumers bitch
creators bitch about consumers bitching
guys who GNF and will ride every track no matter what, also tell consumers that are bitching to STFU

---Next track gets released- consumers Bitch about how last track was perfect compared to this new heap of shit.....

can't wait for next week
Mist a step :P
Jay

Post by Jay »

I think the whoops are better easier Im sick of racing the track more so than anyone else knowing even if im 1st gear bliping throttle I have a great chance at killing myself in the whoops and seem to get through cleaner going with the NFG 1st wide approach... Everyone that crys SIMULATOR!!! needs to remember they are gripping a controller not a set of handlebars.

also just saying if people argue that whoops are that hard IRL name 1 race that at each lap there are 10 crashes in the 1 section repeating lap after lap...
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

T_Frye127 wrote: if i were a track builder, i wouldn't even go on this thread haha
This! Why? Why shouldn't any of the track builders be able to go on here? Why is it OK to bash people that are spending so many hours each week to give us all something free?
I know that's not what you meant Frye, I'm just saying maybe it's time we look at it the other way around? If you can't appreciate the tracks etc that's given to you for FREE it might just be time for you the get the hell out of this community?
I'm not saying you are not allowed to voice your oppinion on the tracks but do it like a normal freaking person? Give some constructive criticism and point out what the problem is... Don't just go "I hate these damn whoops, who ever made them is fucking retarded"

My personal opinion is that we need to get rid of some members of this community that can't respect other people, If it's possible to get banned over cutting the bales in 03, maybe its worth a forum ban for a while if you disrespect someone on the forums.
Prada

Post by Prada »

Rinse and repeat

I'm a fan of this track even though it fucked with my style ya know? No biggy at least it's challenging.. Y'all will find that niche for these tracks, it's hard to do what people want without them testing it and we all know that isn't going to happen.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:I really don't understand people. I think these are some of the best tracks we have seen in a long time. Don't take it to heart the people complaining are mostly am's and shouldn't be able to ride a sx track in the first place. The people who don't like the track are the ones who post and the ones who enjoy it tend to stay quiet. Just because all you se is hate about the track doesn't mean that is the majority. Keep doing what you guys do.

Whoops are sick but I think Markham's are still the best whoops I have played. These are like a toned down version of them.

Keep up the sick tracks guys and within a few rounds I feel like we will have them absolutely dialed.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

RF actually did protests...from A1!
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Robert196 wrote:RF actually did protests...from A1!
Where?
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Post by tacomcdolphin »

Yamahaulin wrote:good job on the track this week, liking the new traction and you can throw some sick whips on them triples