DRS National Series 1 R1: WFO DEMOS POSTED

Organize races and post results here
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Re: DRS National Series 1 R1: WFO DEMOS POSTED

Post by Blitz »

Kawasakis wrote:Gash guys... Dont we all quit game when some noobs take us out and we get angry or something like that? I saw when mittocs quit sometimes when he's not first.. And he's sometimes not first,crashing like we all.I see mittocs for someone is MXS god... uh..
Mittocs quiting when hes not first? nah man, if you spoke to mittocs on the regular you'd understand he is probably one of the only guys around here that can 2nd place and not bother about stats.
As for Jay, this is how i see it. He is fast. But he is more or less fast on paper (stats).

The guys i view online as outstandingly fast are people like mittocs, cobra, dj diehl, goardy, pinned and people like that.
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

Yeah, I can have 160 wins and no losses too. It doesnt take skill to disconnect.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Yes i know.. I doesnt care about stats too,i suck sometimes so bad,but i dont disconnect. But blitz,i saw when mittocs disconnect'ed few times,i saw jay too.. I dont see mittocs much but i saw when he disconnect'ed few times when he wasnt first... Mittocs is faster than jay maybe,but dont blame jay cuz he disconnects,i saw all fast and slow guys disconnects. Who cares...
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Mittocs is very fast. Look at all his online lap records, and im pretty sure lap records are what defines speed online.
Compare the lap records, wins:races ratio and disconnecting times between mittocs and jay. I think then you will see what i mean :)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

God help us.. Okay stop this usseles theme.I hate that.Stop! Jay is not quitter or something like that..!!!! Mittocs is faster than Jay okay.. we dont said that jay is faster.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

cody187

Post by cody187 »

Mittocs usually quits if hes going to do some else. he hardly ever quits if hes not in the lead (hint: Cobra)
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Ok ok, lets just drop it. We are flooding this, who cares guys just leave it. If anyone else has anything to say please say it via pm or msn to me, and leave this topic alone lol. :)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Peace in the world
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Not to bring it up, no need to comment on this, but lets let DRS Nats crown the king of Demos, and WMSA4 crown the king of online!
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

+ the MXF championship for king of online also (for the europeans :P)
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)