RaceFactory Amateur Petition!! BRING BACK THE AMAT EVENTS!!!

Organize races and post results here
RSMX
Team: Privateer

RaceFactory Amateur Petition!! BRING BACK THE AMAT EVENTS!!!

Post by RSMX »

Hi, im hoping rF can bring back the Amateur Nationals for many reasons!
1.) A lot of the Amateur riders are now being forced to race pro 250/450 and cant qualify!
2.)A lot of the 125 riders cant ride now, and 125 brought a lot of excitement to rF!
3.) RaceFactory was the best when there was nationals, no offense, but rF is falling apart!!
4.) If rF brings amateur's back, rF will probably be the most known mxs racing website in the internet!
5.) It's unfair for the amateur riders!!!!!!!!

P.S. List your reasons below!!!!
Robert196

Re: RaceFactory Amateur Petition!! BRING BACK THE AMAT EVENT

Post by Robert196 »

1. If you cant qualify, go faster.
2. If you can only ride a 125, stop playing this game.
3. RF doesn't devote their life to us, they don't even get paid.
4. It already is.
5. No, it isn't.

I'd run one, but I dont want to spend the money to purchase a server. All us MXS guys do is complain, and I don't want to deal with that. I'm surprised RF hasn't just pulled a Nash and quit.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

The only reason they don't have it is due to the lack of time/patience. You guys ruined it for yourself honestly.
raindogmutt

Post by raindogmutt »

I actually like how rF are running the events now (call me weird). I would actually prefer EMF to change to be a bit more like the rF series. For example the top qualifying time in the EMF Houston 250 amateur event (at this moment in time) is a 49.953 which is faster than some of the pro's, its crazy!
2013-2014 Worst rider
2013 Least improved rider
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

raindogmutt wrote:I actually like how rF are running the events now (call me weird). I would actually prefer EMF to change to be a bit more like the rF series. For example the top qualifying time in the EMF Houston 250 amateur event (at this moment in time) is a 49.953 which is faster than some of the pro's, its crazy!
This is something that we fought with a long time! There is no CLEAR distinction between Pro, A, B, and C riders with the exception of a few who are clearly pros. But if a guy starts the season in the am class and can run as fast as pros, is it right to move him up to the pro class and not give him a chance to win a championship that he already started?
RSMX wrote:3.) RaceFactory was the best when there was nationals, no offense, but rF is falling apart!!
I don't see the correlation...
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

wheels1758 wrote:
RSMX wrote:3.) RaceFactory was the best when there was nationals, no offense, but rF is falling apart!!
I don't see the correlation...
To expand on this: Nationals run from May to September, what does that have to do with us "falling apart" during supercross?
raindogmutt

Post by raindogmutt »

This is something that we fought with a long time! There is no CLEAR distinction between Pro, A, B, and C riders with the exception of a few who are clearly pros. But if a guy starts the season in the am class and can run as fast as pros, is it right to move him up to the pro class and not give him a chance to win a championship that he already started?
A man with sense ^ ^ ^
2013-2014 Worst rider
2013 Least improved rider
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I would do AMs the way Jon did MX3 for GPs, except it'd be a 20 man 250 main and a 20 man 450 main. That way you get the guys that are so close to qualifying it's not funny, and give them some racing experience. Then, maybe the next week they'd be able to run the top 40 time. I personally like rF more without AMs. Seems less hostile, minus the assholes who won't shut up during the races because someone lag punted them on accident. But, they can just be muted and no one has to deal with them anymore. When one person is having to deal with 80+ AMs whining because it's taking a while for people to load into the server, that's a problem
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Bricks03
Team: Twist Moto Racing

Post by Bricks03 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I would do AMs the way Jon did MX3 for GPs, except it'd be a 20 man 250 main and a 20 man 450 main. That way you get the guys that are so close to qualifying it's not funny, and give them some racing experience. Then, maybe the next week they'd be able to run the top 40 time. I personally like rF more without AMs. Seems less hostile, minus the assholes who won't shut up during the races because someone lag punted them on accident. But, they can just be muted and no one has to deal with them anymore. When one person is having to deal with 80+ AMs whining because it's taking a while for people to load into the server, that's a problem

Yeah Jon had a very good AM system going. Here is to hoping he brings one back!
Xtrem
Team: Maniacs

Post by Xtrem »

RSMX wrote:Hi, im hoping rF can bring back the Amateur Nationals for many reasons!
1.) A lot of the Amateur riders are now being forced to race pro 250/450 and cant qualify!
2.)A lot of the 125 riders cant ride now, and 125 brought a lot of excitement to rF!
3.) RaceFactory was the best when there was nationals, no offense, but rF is falling apart!!
4.) If rF brings amateur's back, rF will probably be the most known mxs racing website in the internet!
5.) It's unfair for the amateur riders!!!!!!!!

P.S. List your reasons below!!!!

MxManiacs Will more than likely run an amateur series this summer, RaceFactory has the Pro classes covered so this is something we are seriously considering.... stay tuned ;)
ImageImage
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

I think the ARS they are running compensates just fine for the no amateur series honestly, I have had more fun racing in that and having the good results I have so far than I do trying to qualify for an amateur event where only the good hot lappers make it anyway. I say keep it the way it is. And for outdoors, Sammy Holt is having an amateur series, so Im just going to race that if RF doesn't do anything. People are making a big deal out of this, but I don't really think there's a problem in the 1st place. Amateur events are always a mess anyway because some of these people that can run good laps and make it can't stay on 2 wheels for shit and fuck everything up.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

What's up with all these shit petitions all the sudden?

Look at it this way. This is a simulator.
They don't have amateur races at supercross events in real life, do they? No.
If you're an amateur, you've got local races and LL's, should you qualify. Do we have that in sim? SURE!
When you're ready to take that next step to the pro's, you'll know it, and you'll qualify.

That just sounds way more exciting to me, you know? Actually having to work towards something.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bad Bitches

Post by JGeorge22 »

I felt this way when it first happened, because i knew i wasn't fast enough, but FINALLY last night i qualified 42nd and got in the race. Just need to practice and put the time in if you can, JUST LIKE REAL LIFE.
tqc638
Team: Twistmoto

Post by tqc638 »

I really would appreciate it if rF brought back the am. series. The ARS sounded like a good idea at first, but it isn't any fun when less than 5 guys show to the races. Most people are saying just get faster and then you can ride with the pros. For some people it isn't that easy. I've had this game for a few years and sure I've gotten better but i know i will never have the speed to race with the pros. I'm just putting in my opinion and saying that it would be awesome if rF came back with an am. series because hopeful it would help some of the riders and make people stop complaining. If they don't bring it back it wont be the end of the world, but it would be awesome if they did!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ignore these kids that come up with conclusions without having any facts. RFG has been killing it for years. The amateur class was fun for the slower riders, but it was full of sandbaggers and mixed licenses and just a mess all around, race the local series in the Racing section of the forum. It's no different from rF for you guys, except you get a chance to win.