DRS National Series 1 R5: St. Jean DEMOS POSTED

Organize races and post results here
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: DRS National Series 1 R5: St. Jean DEMOS POSTED

Post by Sweendoggy »

Hey guys, I'll review the demo and make a decision I just woke up, also, FRAPS on my computer got a virus or something, every time I open it my computer shuts off completely, I was trying to get a holeshot picture for round 6, and my computer died, and I just said fuck it and went to be, that is why I didn't get the points and stuff up, but i'll get them up in a little bit, thanks.

oh and fred, eff those people that complain about people spending too much time demo racing. You get a week, of course people are gonna have time to spend on their demos. most of the time I play this game it is by myself or workin on my demo because my computer lags so much online. Demo racing is it's own beast in this game. You have to be patient, consistent, be willing to put in the time, and of course be fast. Thats what it takes to be good at demo racing.

with that being said I think you will see very similar results in WMSA4...People complain that mxcr85 puts too much time into his demo, and maybe he puts a lot of time in, but the fact of the matter is that lets say round 1 is at this track, then people will practice that track as much as they need to before the race. results will be very similar people except for some bad races or luck like crashes and things like that.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sweendoggy wrote:and of course be fast. Thats what it takes to be good at demo racing.
*Adam*Well there's my problem*Adam* ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Ok, here is the deal with Mikey's demo.

He crashed on lap 2 right before that single, and cut the track, thats ok to me, cause sometimes the game puts you in an awkward position, so I let that one be. Then every lap after he would diliberately take a line and cut inside and save a ton of time.

After thinking about it I will give him a 10 second penalty for each offense (6 offenses makes a minute penalty) which dropped him back to 18th place (though he will still keep his holeshot from the main). The reason I chose 10 seconds is because 1) he cuts right before the longest straightaway on the track giving him a huge advantage all the way down the straightaway, not just the corner he cuts and 2) because it was blatant and he knew what he was trying to get away with (that or he is really dull) Here are pictures from lap 3 and 4, didn't think I needed one from every lap

Points are posted now reflected this penalty. Thanks lluks for bringing this to everyone's attention.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fair enough... Fair enough...
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Mikey wrote:Fair enough... Fair enough...
I still love u mikey :lol:
LuKe
Team: Privateer

Post by LuKe »

man im happy 4th place in only my second race :mrgreen: