2014 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Organize races and post results here
wheels1758

2014 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by wheels1758 »

*Times are listed for the Pacific timezone. See Race Factory Gaming for timezone specific times. All times are tentative, see Race Factory Gaming for more info.

Pro Series Notes:
  • Thursday nights - 6:00 (See schedule on Race Factory Gaming for changes. Round 1 will be on Sunday May 25th at 5:00).
  • Format will be: 250 Consolation, 250 Moto 1, 250 Moto 2, 450 Consolation, 450 Moto 1, 450 Moto 2 (Consolation races will be omitted if less than 40 riders are present)
  • 250 UID grab at 6:00. 450 UID grab at 7:40.
  • All licenses are welcome to attempt the 250 class. Pro license required to attempt the 450 class.
  • The top 36 riders (of riders present at UID grab) will be seeded into the motos. The next 40 will race the consolation race. 4 riders will qualify from the consolation race.
  • Consolation race will be 4 laps. Motos will be 30 minutes + 2 Laps
  • Gate selection for the consolation race and moto 1 will be based on qualifying position. Moto 2 gate selection will be based on moto 1 finish.
  • There will be a lineup check for moto 1. There will NOT be a lineup check for the consolation race or moto 2
Am Series Notes:
  • Sunday nights - 6:00 (See schedule on Race Factory Gaming for changes. Round 1 will be on Sunday May 25th at 5:00).
  • Format will be: 250 Consolation, 250 Moto 1, 250 Moto 2, 450 Consolation, 450 Moto 1, 450 Moto 2 (Consolation races will be omitted if less than 40 riders are present)
  • C, B and A licenses only. Can ride either class.
  • Consolation race will be 4 laps. Motos will be 20 minutes + 2 Laps
  • Gate selection for the consolation race and moto 1 will be based on qualifying position. Moto 2 gate selection will be based on moto 1 finish.
  • There will be a lineup check for moto 1. There will NOT be a lineup check for the consolation race or moto 2
Qualifying Notes:
  • Qualifying will begin shortly after the track is released (Typically, evening of Tuesday preceding the pro race).
  • Riders must be signed up for the event prior to running a qualifying race (server will not put you in if you aren't signed up!).
  • Each rider will get 3 qualifying sessions (per class) of 6 timed laps (7 laps total, 1st lap is untimed).
  • Pro night qualifying times will count toward the amateur event.
  • Qualifying will be reopened between pro and am night for amateur racers to complete any remaining qualifying sessions.
  • If no riders cross a timing gate for 90 seconds (i.e. AFK), the server will restart and all riders in the race will lose the remaining laps for that session.
License Notes:
  • Riders who have a pro license as of May 24, 2014 may request an A license in order to be able to contest the amateur event in case they do not qualify for the pro night. If you request an A license, you must EARN back the pro license through results and clean riding (you will not be given your pro license back on a whim).
  • Riders who wish to contest the premier 450 Pro class must have a pro license and forfeit their opportunity to race the amateur event.
  • Riders who wish to contest the 450 amateur class may attempt to qualify for the 250 pro event. If they successfully qualify for the 250 pro class, they will forfeit the amateur class for that round. These riders will also be required to run a 450 qualifying session between the pro and amateur events.
Track Notes:
Make sure you download the track that allows you to race with adequate computer performance. We will not be restarting races due to computer crashes, so be on the conservative side! A crappy looking track with good performance is better than a sweet looking track at 4 frames per second! This applies to rider/team skins as well. Better to run stock models than a 10 GB team pack if it kills your framerate.

Track Object Pack: You must download this track pack to be able to race any of the tracks. You only need to download it once.
Ultra Resolution (Videos/Screenshots only)
High Resolution
Medium Resolution
Low Resolution

Round 1 Tracks (Barrington):
High Resolution
Medium Resolution
Low Resolution
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2014 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by yzmxer608 »

wheels1758 wrote: Pro Series Notes:
Highlighting this so people who don't read everything see it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

The race page says there is a line up check for each race. Get your shit straight, Wheels.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

where should we be requesting A license? Pm? RF website?
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Snopro704 wrote:where should we be requesting A license? Pm? RF website?
An A license means nothing. Basically there are 2 licenses, Pro License and non Pro License.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Will it be live streamed?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Logeyboy wrote:Will it be live streamed?
Nathan Nickerson (thisisdef) will be livestreaming. If someone else wants to start streaming, we'd be open to link them both.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

checkerz wrote:An A license means nothing. Basically there are 2 licenses, Pro License and non Pro License.
Im talking about this Chex
wheels1758 wrote: License Notes:

Riders who have a pro license as of May 24, 2014 may request an A license in order to be able to contest the amateur event in case they do not qualify for the pro night. If you request an A license, you must EARN back the pro license through results and clean riding (you will not be given your pro license back on a whim).
I am aware there is really only two divisions of licenses, but this is what I am referring to people who want to get a pro license dropped so Am is optional if one is struggling on a track to qualify for 250.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Snopro704 wrote:
checkerz wrote:An A license means nothing. Basically there are 2 licenses, Pro License and non Pro License.
Im talking about this Chex
wheels1758 wrote: License Notes:

Riders who have a pro license as of May 24, 2014 may request an A license in order to be able to contest the amateur event in case they do not qualify for the pro night. If you request an A license, you must EARN back the pro license through results and clean riding (you will not be given your pro license back on a whim).
I am aware there is really only two divisions of licenses, but this is what I am referring to people who want to get a pro license dropped so Am is optional if one is struggling on a track to qualify for 250.
Apologies, I didn't realize that's what you were asking about. If you go to your Control Panel when logged into the site, go to User Apps and therei s a license request form. Do it there.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

When will am qualifying be up?
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

checkerz wrote:Apologies, I didn't realize that's what you were asking about. If you go to your Control Panel when logged into the site, go to User Apps and therei s a license request form. Do it there.
When I go there it says I can only request a pro license. Should I do that and type "A" in the reason box?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Snopro704 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Apologies, I didn't realize that's what you were asking about. If you go to your Control Panel when logged into the site, go to User Apps and therei s a license request form. Do it there.
When I go there it says I can only request a pro license. Should I do that and type "A" in the reason box?
Give them as much info as you can.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Thank you guys so much for bringing the AMS back! I really appreciate all you do for us.
mxmadman374
Team: Privateer

Post by mxmadman374 »

Just a heads-up, it doesn't appear you can sign up for the 450 amatuer class at racefactory (and therefore cannot qualify for it).

Perhaps I'm just not figuring out how - I've signed up for 250 amatuer in the mean time - if I have missed something please let me know.
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Post by *WMT*Corby »

Any chance that someone could use mediafire instead of MEGA? Having problems downloading. If someone could upload to mediafire and post a link, that'd be a huge help. Thankyou!