2014 FAMmx LocalCross Series - Round 2 - Green Acres MX

Organize races and post results here
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Re: 2014 FAMmx LocalCross Series - Round 2 - Green Acres MX

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Awesome track with some fun booter triples, awesome job Chris, Cody, Blake, and Stephen y'all killed it this week!
Discord: Peavy#7738
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Is anything happening about the crazy amount of cutting people are doing?
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:Is anything happening about the crazy amount of cutting people are doing?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

checkerz wrote:Also should be noted, anyone who has qualified for an rF Pro National may only ride Open A, Lites A, and/or 2 Stroke Challenge Classes.

We'll do our best to keep moving guys to their proper class as the series goes on.
I don't know if you've seen yet, but there is someone who less than a second to a second behind the top A qualifier in lites AM and Open C. Talk about sandbagging lol
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
AY-DAY256
Team: Panty Dropperz KTM

Post by AY-DAY256 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Also should be noted, anyone who has qualified for an rF Pro National may only ride Open A, Lites A, and/or 2 Stroke Challenge Classes.

We'll do our best to keep moving guys to their proper class as the series goes on.
I don't know if you've seen yet, but there is someone who less than a second to a second behind the top A qualifier in lites AM and Open C. Talk about sandbagging lol
Not only that, but there are people who sign up for classes that don't mix. Like some kid signed up for Lites A and then signs up for Open C...like wtf? how is that even allowed? and then there are faster times in Open C than Open B...guess you have to be a sandbagger to win these races :/
AY-DAY256
Team: Panty Dropperz KTM

Post by AY-DAY256 »

mxsrider96 wrote:

Not only that, but there are people who sign up for classes that don't mix. Like some kid signed up for Lites A and then signs up for Open C...like wtf? how is that even allowed? and then there are faster times in Open C than Open B...guess you have to be a sandbagger to win these races :/
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Blake and I will be going through classes and protests for Round 1 tonight and also signups for round 2.

PLEASE NOTE: RIDERS MAY NOT RIDE ONE A CLASS AND ONE AMATEUR CLASS. EITHER YOU ARE A B/C RIDER OR AN A RIDER.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

what about all cutter??
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm with Eclair here. I saw Riley Goodfellow cut that second hip jump so hard and not get any cuts because of the timing gates
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If nobody does it in the race it shouldn't be a big deal.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Not ignoring your questions about cutting, I just don't have a great solution.

A) Ban everyone we see cutting during qualifying... err, I don't ahve 24/7 to sit in the server to monitor it, and what about those who already got away with it?
B) Release a new track with updates preventing it? That doesn't allow much time to qualify, and again, what about those who already put in their times?
C) Just make it open game to everyone for qualifying - errr, I hate to even acknowledge that and green light it, then it's just a shit show during the quali races with dudes cutting everywhere because they don't have to try and hide it.

Thinking at this point the best option is to go with C), but let you be warned, if you cut anything in the race you'll be outta the series faster than the time you saved with your Lunsfard line.

We'll try our best to forsee the cheating douchbaggery ahead of time on future tracks to prevent this.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Thanks Chex. I couldn't really come up with a way of getting around it, except option B), but as you said, unless everyone keeps their times (which defeats the purpose entirely), then there wouldn't be much time to qualify. I can see how that would all be a pain in the ass. Sorry for pushing it so much.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Hemps
Team: Privateer

Post by Hemps »

Sweet track!
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

I love how leclair says "what about the cutters" cough cough you mean yourself :lol:
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

mclaud11 wrote:I love how leclair says "what about the cutters" cough cough you mean yourself :lol:

i don't cut for 1.29 in 250 and 1.28 in 450
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National