2014 MXSRACES Summer Series

Organize races and post results here
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

2014 MXSRACES Summer Series

Post by Logeyboy »

Welcome to the 2014 MXSRACES Summer Series

Hey everyone, welcome back to another MXSRACES fun series. There will be 8 rounds from tracks that the community has made.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Time
Wednesdays at 9:30 P.M PST
Thursdays at 12:30 A.M EST
Wednesdays at 5:30 A.M CET
Thursdays at 2:30 P.M AEST
Thursdays at 4:30 P.M NZL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Server
mxsraces.mxsim.fr:19817

Tracks
Round 1 - MX149
Round 2 - Calippo Valley
Round 3 - AltitudeMX
Round 4 - HFA-MX-RD2

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

Results
Results

Class
Open Class (20 Minutes + 2 Laps)

Event Format
All times below are PST.
Please be in the server atleast 5 minutes before uid grab.

9:00 P.M - Qualifying Ends
9:30 P.M - UID Grab
9:35 P.M - Moto 1
10:10 P.M - Moto 2

Protests
You can submit a protest here. Protests must be submitted before 24 hours after the event. Any protests later will not be looked at.
Last edited by Logeyboy on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Ddavis

Re: 2014 MXSRACES Summer Series

Post by Ddavis »

In!
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Post by *WMT*Corby »

Looks good, count me in :)
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

only 1 class?
Phil Doyon #423
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

1:30 am to ride a crappy track for round 1, ehh ill sleep
Discord: Peavy#7738
Tactical B4ndit
Team: Pogo Mx

Post by Tactical B4ndit »

for a during the week race this is really late man. I would love to race this series but there's no way i'm only getting 4-5 hours of sleep before i have to get up for work the next day
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

First post updated with livestream info
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

1:30 am.. it is 2 late for me logey but good luck with your series!
Phil Doyon #423
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Logan i swear to god you start a different series everyweek. Just focus on keeping one going.
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Most of the guys complaining about the time are the same kids that stay up til 2-3AM anyways :lol:
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Ddavis wrote:Most of the guys complaining about the time are the same kids that stay up til 2-3AM anyways :lol:
That's ME hahaha I'm doing it anyway
Discord: Peavy#7738
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:Logan i swear to god you start a different series everyweek. Just focus on keeping one going.
He started a different series because the numbers just weren't there. The pro classes after the 1st race were only getting 6-7 people in them and amateur was getting maybe 20-25. Not worth the effort to keep that going when there is another series with the same tracks going that people are racing anyways. He has finished every single series he has run besides this one, just wasn't working out this time around.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

cmv950 wrote:
Ronny_Rocket wrote:Logan i swear to god you start a different series everyweek. Just focus on keeping one going.
He started a different series because the numbers just weren't there. The pro classes after the 1st race were only getting 6-7 people in them and amateur was getting maybe 20-25. Not worth the effort to keep that going when there is another series with the same tracks going that people are racing anyways. He has finished every single series he has run besides this one, just wasn't working out this time around.
But starting a new series won't make people want to race the new ones? He could just offer better prizes or do something to make the series improve. Just is really annoying when you go onto the racing forum section and half the posts are from Logan.
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
cmv950 wrote:
But starting a new series won't make people want to race the new ones? He could just offer better prizes or do something to make the series improve. Just is really annoying when you go onto the racing forum section and half the posts are from Logan.
I realize this, but at the same time, would you rather have no races at all? Think about it, most of the series I have seen recently in this game besides the regular ones from RF or EMF are mostly Logan's, and most of them are super fun to race. I agree that better incentives to race could be offered, but at least someone makes an effort to have them for people, otherwise people would just complain about there being no fun series to race in at all. What kind of incentives would you recommend implementing? Instead of sitting here arguing, lets actually try to get somewhere here. I play on here with Logan all the time and im sure he would make the effort to make it happen.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Yea don't want to keep this arguing going so let me just quickly finish my point off :lol:. The point im trying to say is that i still want Logan to host series but i want him to stick to a series. I love people hosting series, but when i enter a series i want to be committed to it, i don't want to have to worry about the series ending, i also would love to get something out of a series, even if logan managed to contact a couple of people or people donated to the series so that the top 3 get prize money or something, its all about the little things.
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD