Organize races and post results here
AY-DAY256
Team: Panty Dropperz KTM

Re: Loretta Lynns Race - 7/28/14

Post by AY-DAY256 »

Ddavis wrote:
AY-DAY256 wrote::/ guess we'll never see a LL in MXS again :(
I wouldn't say that.
Yeah I hope I'm wrong, you still planning on doing one?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Maybe after outdoors is finished. I still need to have someone update the track and help me figure out scripts.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Always have the Motoclub Mx Classic hosted by FlowTech :P
AY-DAY256

Post by AY-DAY256 »

Ddavis wrote:Maybe after outdoors is finished. I still need to have someone update the track and help me figure out scripts.
i'll keep my eye out for your event if it goes down
mxrewind665 wrote:Always have the Motoclub Mx Classic hosted by FlowTech :P
Oh i'll be there dude, looking forward to it, looks stellar
nascarnate
Team: www.simraces.com

Post by nascarnate »

mxsrider96 wrote:I'm sure if rF doesn't host a LL then EMF or Jon will. Or maybe even Nickerson
I'd love to do something, but my site does not currently support multiple classes or qualifying. If I ran it, it would be a 5 round series open class. In my opinion the LL experience should be handled by a more organized site instead mine which is just another fun race at the moment. :D
AY-DAY256

Post by AY-DAY256 »

nascarnate wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I'm sure if rF doesn't host a LL then EMF or Jon will. Or maybe even Nickerson
I'd love to do something, but my site does not currently support multiple classes or qualifying. If I ran it, it would be a 5 round series open class. In my opinion the LL experience should be handled by a more organized site instead mine which is just another fun race at the moment. :D
I thought you were gonna do the 2014 Fair Supercross series
nascarnate
Team: www.simraces.com

Post by nascarnate »

AY-DAY256 wrote:
nascarnate wrote:
I thought you were gonna do the 2014 Fair Supercross series
I am, but that doesn't require the setup that LL does. I think LL requires multiple classes so more people can win or have a better chance at winning. I don't want to host a series that could be hosted way better on EMF or rF. The fair series is a fun series pretty much where anybody can come out and race. The series is still on schedule and the first round will be released this weekend probably.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

If all you guys would be patient, then rF or someone who has experience hosting a well planned series would do so. Having 5 different people plan their own version of Lorettas takes away from the people who can actually host a race. You are all wasting your time.
AY-DAY256

Post by AY-DAY256 »

I look forward to racing your series nate, looks like fun
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

Im in talks about it too, but will see. Still a ton left to do on Central before events are going to take place again.
J4KAW
Team: SPINC

Post by J4KAW »

jeremy103 wrote:
Robert196 wrote:
AY-DAY256 wrote: Yes because majority of the community of MXS are LL champions, that's why they play this game xD
You forgot Jeremy Smith, who is now a pro, has won every 250 championship possible in this game and he is also a pro in real life. And me of course, I'm a 3 time 50 champion in the real life thing. 8) :lol:
Yes!!!!!!!!! Jeremy Smith how could I forget he has my name. stupid stupid stupid me!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELL yeah i made the list ahahah