1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: What's your favorite SX Season

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

ZE SUSPENSION WIZARD RIKE IT ZEE 2014 VHOOPS.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

This has already been done... twice actually.

...And the result isn't what you're looking for.

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... oss+tracks
Craig

Post by Craig »

I really don't see why your bringing this up time and time again you know the results. I'm sorry the 2014 tracks weren't just for hot lapping because they took some skill and a good setup to be able to do 15-20 solid laps maybe you should try not running all 100's on your setup so the whoops don't make you crash every other lap.
Now quit being such a little bitch and accept the fact that the community liked the 2014 tracks more then your highways that you sit there and hot lap on everyday kthanksbye.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

None - Static tracks are all shit.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Craig wrote:I really don't see why your bringing this up time and time again you know the results. I'm sorry the 2014 tracks weren't just for hot lapping because they took some skill and a good setup to be able to do 15-20 solid laps maybe you should try not running all 100's on your setup so the whoops don't make you crash every other lap.
Now quit being such a little bitch and accept the fact that the community liked the 2014 tracks more then your highways that you sit there and hot lap on everyday kthanksbye.

Recrair wants tracks like 00 tracks because he can ride without crashing on dem :lol:
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

I don't know how 2014 sx has the most votes, considering lots of people hated, complained, and dreaded it in mx sim
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Those "lots of people" were actually ten that continually said their opinion so even though it was a small number most just stayed quiet while the same few couldn't figure out how to.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Railin' N Trailin' wrote:I don't know how 2014 sx has the most votes, considering lots of people hated, complained, and dreaded it in mx sim
Same with the other 2 times this poll has been created. The vocal minority is just that, vocal; while the majority were busy playing and enjoying the tracks. That and I also learned while many thought they were a step in the right direction, they still had ideas for improvements (which many times was presented as bitching).

As of this moment, I'm waiting for JLV to PM me and tell me that he has online erode working and that he would like help with the 2015 tracks. Neither of those has happened yet haha.
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

checkerz wrote:
Railin' N Trailin' wrote:I don't know how 2014 sx has the most votes, considering lots of people hated, complained, and dreaded it in mx sim
Same with the other 2 times this poll has been created. The vocal minority is just that, vocal; while the majority were busy playing and enjoying the tracks. That and I also learned while many thought they were a step in the right direction, they still had ideas for improvements (which many times was presented as bitching).

As of this moment, I'm waiting for JLV to PM me and tell me that he has online erode working and that he would like help with the 2015 tracks. Neither of those has happened yet haha.
That would be so dope!!! Keep us updated man :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

the reason 2014 tracks has the most votes has nothing to do with what people like, its only to make Leclair look bad. im personally think that the 2013 tracks are the best.
i think its way more fun when like the top 10 are all on the same speed. not only 1 guy checking out on lap one and lapping the field before its lap 15.
the races back in 2012/2013 was so mutch fun.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The tracks, like the riders, have evolved over time and gotten better. The 2012/2013 tracks were easy, fun, and made it more equal for everyone in my opinion. However, the 2014 tracks were technical and continued to increase the progression of this game and its riders. I think we should definitely keep the 2014 style tracks to continue the evolution of this game. I think the newer tracks favors more technical riders, while riders that hold her pinned and hope for the best are the ones wishing it was the 2013 tracks.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Just hitting corners as hard as I could and jumping as many jumps as possible wasn't fun for qualifying or racing. New tracks are worlds better and what we are able to do is actually pretty similar with real sections which to me is really cool and says alot about the guys who make the tracks. My only complaint is I would have liked to see a more consistent style with shape and traction but I loved all the tracks from last years pack so if this happens again I'd be really excited to see what happens this time.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

Personally I will be grateful for anyone that puts in the time and effort to make the tracks for us. I'll adapt and race whatever we have.

Like Puma said though the one thing that I would change is for all the tracks to be made with a similar style. I think it would make not only the racing better, but the participation levels rise because guys won't have to spend as much time trying to get used to the track every week. Oh and qualifying to change!!
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

JVanderlee225 wrote: I would change is for all the tracks to be made with a similar style. I think it would make not only the racing better, but the participation levels rise because guys won't have to spend as much time trying to get used to the track every week.
This is the most common feedback I've heard as well, and I can agree with that.