Team Fox riders co.

Organize races and post results here
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Re: Team Fox riders co.

Post by Judge »

Bona.com wrote:I migth consider it.
But anyways, i tougth we were using my helmets, if there is problems then np i wont hesatate.
i give time, i just tougth that when i did the new member bikes and kawa the gear, i tougth we were ready.
Idk if i leave, i wont be racing anyways for a short while.

Ill see.

Ps. Brent i dont give (organic matter) about respect, no one i repeat NO ONE here respects me. and i know it.
and if judges on a bad mood, its ok to curse.. sometimes.

Ahah dude, I think that's my fault there... Didn't I tell you..? The bikes don't work ingame...

I don't know I think you screwed up with the model or.. who knows.. for some reason it won't work anyways haha...

I'm still trying to contact v3nx for the last bikes whatsoever, I'll stay in touch...
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

i cant efect any models by photoshop, or i dont think so,
theres something wrong in saf files i think.
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Uhm you sent them to me as a .Png, all 3 of them, so there can't be anything wrong with Saf's :D
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

Judge wrote:Uhm you sent them to me as a .Png, all 3 of them, so there can't be anything wrong with Saf's :D
I dont have an idea, but try figuringit out, im working on the shoei and boots and TTH gear so i have not mutch time now.
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.