2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
Holt_619
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am
Team: FlowTech Racing
Location: California
Contact:

2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby Holt_619 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Image

Download: http://mxslobby.com/tracks/ax2015rd10NewOrleans.rar

Signups: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=19

Standings: http://mxslobby.com/viewstandings.php?series_id=1

Qualifying Servers
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19801
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19802
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19803

Race Server (Laps don't count)
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19800


Thanks to Zach, Tony, SMR, and Jay for the track.

User avatar
Holt_619
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am
Team: FlowTech Racing
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby Holt_619 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Timing gates were broken. Main link is fixed, but if you don't want to redownload replace this file in your track folder: http://mxslobby.com/tracks/round10/timing_gates

User avatar
The_moto_kid52
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:58 am
Team: Fuel Offroad
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby The_moto_kid52 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:55 am

I replaced the new timing gates in the track file, and it is still stay client track modified? Any reason as to why???
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|

User avatar
Holt_619
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am
Team: FlowTech Racing
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby Holt_619 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:30 am

The_moto_kid52 wrote:I replaced the new timing gates in the track file, and it is still stay client track modified? Any reason as to why???

Are you missing round one? You need round one for every track to work.

User avatar
The_moto_kid52
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:58 am
Team: Fuel Offroad
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby The_moto_kid52 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:44 am

Holt_619 wrote:
The_moto_kid52 wrote:I replaced the new timing gates in the track file, and it is still stay client track modified? Any reason as to why???

Are you missing round one? You need round one for every track to work.


No I have every singe round, never had this problem before... :?
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|

User avatar
Wilson156
Posts: 933
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 am
Team: Relax Attire
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby Wilson156 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:48 am

im having the same problem. Put the timing gate file in the folder didnt work so i redownloaded it and it still doesnt work
Robert Wilson | Relax Attire
Image

User avatar
The_moto_kid52
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:58 am
Team: Fuel Offroad
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby The_moto_kid52 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:50 am

Wilson156 wrote:im having the same problem. Put the timing gate file in the folder didnt work so i redownloaded it and it still doesnt work


Exactly, what mine is doing. Maybe just make a whole new link.
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|

User avatar
BGnastyy905
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 am
Team: Tagger Designs
Location: Southern CA
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby BGnastyy905 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:58 am

Round 9 Southhaven is the ONLY Arenacross track I have been able to play and race this whole series, just because you used a totally different stadium that didn't lag for me. I don't know what you're doing that makes these small tracks lag for me so much, but even when I have the stadium off, I get horrible FPS drop. I could run an rF national smoother than this :|
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative

User avatar
Holt_619
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am
Team: FlowTech Racing
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby Holt_619 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 am

The_moto_kid52 wrote:
Wilson156 wrote:im having the same problem. Put the timing gate file in the folder didnt work so i redownloaded it and it still doesnt work

Exactly, what mine is doing. Maybe just make a whole new link.

Link was fine. The qualifying servers didn't update to the new track. It's fixed now, I verified by re-downloading.

User avatar
Wilson156
Posts: 933
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 am
Team: Relax Attire
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby Wilson156 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:38 am

okay cool thank you :D
Robert Wilson | Relax Attire
Image

User avatar
mxrewind665
Posts: 2555
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 pm
Team: FlowTech
Location: New England USA
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby mxrewind665 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:04 pm

BGnastyy905 wrote:Round 9 Southhaven is the ONLY Arenacross track I have been able to play and race this whole series, just because you used a totally different stadium that didn't lag for me. I don't know what you're doing that makes these small tracks lag for me so much, but even when I have the stadium off, I get horrible FPS drop. I could run an rF national smoother than this :|


You couldn't race Nashville either? That was an old arena made by Like pathry or jlv
Image

User avatar
Holt_619
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am
Team: FlowTech Racing
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby Holt_619 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:35 pm

For the race tonight, you will need the newest snapshot to join the server. Get it here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34294

User avatar
The_moto_kid52
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:58 am
Team: Fuel Offroad
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby The_moto_kid52 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:17 am

That snapshot has tons of bad reviews and comments, really think you guys should switch it back to the previous one because from all the comments on that thread, I and many others are going to wait before downloading it just saying
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|

User avatar
MXTYSEN21
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am
Team: Volcom Racing
Location: UT, United States

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby MXTYSEN21 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:18 am

The_moto_kid52 wrote:That snapshot has tons of bad reviews and comments, really think you guys should switch it back to the previous one because from all the comments on that thread, I and many others are going to wait before downloading it just saying

Agreed
Image
you are a G jlv

User avatar
MXTYSEN21
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am
Team: Volcom Racing
Location: UT, United States

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round Ten New Orleans

Postby MXTYSEN21 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 am

Not lookin so hot at the moment but I'm sure once jlv finds the right settings it will be great!

Image
you are a G jlv


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaleMullins873 and 6 guests