2015 RaceFactory Outdoor Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2015 RaceFactory Outdoor Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

barrington314 wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:ATTENTION RACERS: ROUND 1 QUALIFYING WILL BE OPEN. THIS MEANS YOU JUST RUN A LAP IN ANY OF THE QUALIFYING SERVERS AND IT WILL COUNT TOWARD QUALIFYING FOR THE EVENT.
Are you guys not reading this or not understanding it?
Sorry I didn't see that Barrington. My bad captain Barrington :wink:
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

barrington314 wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:ATTENTION RACERS: ROUND 1 QUALIFYING WILL BE OPEN. THIS MEANS YOU JUST RUN A LAP IN ANY OF THE QUALIFYING SERVERS AND IT WILL COUNT TOWARD QUALIFYING FOR THE EVENT.
I fully understand that barrington but that's not what I was asking about. Look a post above Devin's post, there's an issue in the servers, cause the post says 7 laps total, 6 laps which are timed and final results came up after lap 4 when I didn't even get a good lap. Can this be resolved.
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Thanks to Andrew Jennings for taking my number!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Riders must be signed up for the event prior to running a qualifying race (server will not put you in if you aren't signed up!).
Just saw this. Please fix your damn website so people can actually register and activate their accounts. I don't want to sound like a nag but I've been trying to send activation emails for half a year now and my PM's go unanswered. It's getting really frustrating.
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

Sick! I really gotta start racing again :lol:
jbrown31
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrown31 »

Fuck...ordered a new controller yesterday because my old one shorted out, won't be here till Thursday....looks like I'm missing round one :x
ScrubMasterr m8
Crushed Dissenter
Team: R&JFactoryRacing

Post by ScrubMasterr m8 »

Hey I made a account awhile ago and it seems broken for me it says this
Im sorry, that Username and Password combination was not found in our system. Please try again later.

And when I do forgot password I never get an email my user name is scrubMaster UID is 8430 could you delete the account of the system so I could make a new one I've tried forgot password and the password it gives me don't work just says not found on system please help me I want to be able to race this year thanks
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

The_moto_kid52 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
I fully understand that barrington but that's not what I was asking about. Look a post above Devin's post, there's an issue in the servers, cause the post says 7 laps total, 6 laps which are timed and final results came up after lap 4 when I didn't even get a good lap. Can this be resolved.
Your qualifying is unlimited you can go to the server as many times as you please.
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Oh really? I thought it was three timed sessions, consisting of 7 laps total, but 6 timed laps. Thanks for the help man! :)
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The_moto_kid52 wrote:Oh really? I thought it was three timed sessions, consisting of 7 laps total, but 6 timed laps. Thanks for the help man! :)
It will be following the opener.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

ScrubMasterr m8 wrote:Hey I made a account awhile ago and it seems broken for me it says this
Im sorry, that Username and Password combination was not found in our system. Please try again later.

And when I do forgot password I never get an email my user name is scrubMaster UID is 8430 could you delete the account of the system so I could make a new one I've tried forgot password and the password it gives me don't work just says not found on system please help me I want to be able to race this year thanks
Good luck, man. In in the same boat.
The_moto_kid52 wrote:Oh really? I thought it was three timed sessions, consisting of 7 laps total, but 6 timed laps. Thanks for the help man! :)
I believe that's how it normally will be but they've changed it just for this round. Hence the big red announment.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

thanks for continuing to do this, guys.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Loving the track changes, still rough but smoothed out sections to make it flow. Nice work!
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

I'm just pumped that there's going to be an Amateur series.
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

So will this be livestreamed on the StartYoursystemstv stream on Twitch or no?