Free Agents for Off-Season and 2016 Supercross Championship

Organize races and post results here
chrischanning202

Re: Free Agents for Off-Season and 2016 Supercross Champions

Post by chrischanning202 »

<p></p>
*Looking for riders*

Hey guys, I have plans for a team called ArchiTech Designs. I am looking for AM riders interested in joining a team ready for 2016 SX. I have a first draft of a skin which will improve as it is my first go at one.

I'm 18yrs old and from England, so it would be great to get some English guys on the team if possible (I never see many around). I am looking into a career for graphic design so as we move forward I'm sure our skins and designs will improve!

If you're mature, active and interested in a fun team looking to progress, give me a DM on here, message on kik: Channo9 or on Skype: Channo9rcfc :P

Screenshots from a few months ago:

My new logo I created (Red layer inter-changeable):

P.S. Good luck to people finding a ride
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

Name: Brent Heintzelman
Number: 929
UID: 683
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: Some rF top 10's.
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: KTM
Preferred dyno: 250
How long have you been playing: Since 09 I believe.
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: I'm just looking to stay committed to a full season.
Do you do screenshots, modeling, renders, design graphics/gear, etc. If so, provide some of your best work below: I just ride.
Motocrosser_44
Team: MGFX

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

Name:Albert Tranghese
Number:44
UID:18391
Biggest Personal Accomplishment on MXS: Probably coming back to get 5th after crashing out to 8th or 9th. it was a mixed 19803 server with ams and novice
Preferred bike brand/doesnt matter: Kawasaki or KTM
Preffered dyno: KTM
How long have you been playing:Not long, i had the demo for a month or so, and ive had the full game for a month or two now.
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: Qualify for a couple of sx rounds and get noticed
I dont do skinning or graphics or anything, i make some replica tracks for me to ride on but they arent good enough to post because they only have the original billboards, and some stuff from an object pack i downloaded
Albert Tranghese #44 | Tranghese Designs
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Message me if you're fast and a pro rf.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm looking for riders for the upcoming season. PM if you are interested with the information in the original post.
RC020
Team: Architech Designs

Post by RC020 »

Name: Ryan Clark
Number: 20
UID: 1236
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: Qualified and raced in RD 11 of Pro rF outdoor series (My third official race)
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: KTM (But open to change)
Preferred dyno: 250
How long have you been playing: Since around 2009/10
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: To keep improving and and putting in consistent finishes, whilst helping out others in the community where I can.

Thanks!
Ryan Clark
bc45

Post by bc45 »

Name: Bailey Croom
Number: 45
UID: 4880
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: 2nd overall in 125 and 250 B Loretta Lynn's 2013 | 8th overall in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: doesn't matter
Preferred dyno: 09 yz250f/2013 rmz450
How long have you been playing: Since 2012
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: Honestly just looking to join a team to have fun and have some guys to talk to! I always enjoyed making friends through this game and always loved playing it! This season I may run a couple of Supercrosses depending on how I feel, my issue is I'm going to also be trying the Amsoil Arenacross series this January in hopes to get my pro license in real life.. So we'll have to see how time plays out on everything. Missed everybody and excited to be back on the forum!

BC
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
litwiller934
Team: Elite Decals

Post by litwiller934 »

Revived Ind. is look for riders for the offseason. Message Jgeorge22 on here if interested.

supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

Name: Walter Gebhardt
Number: 194
UID: 12235
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: I have not really done a lot of races this year so i don't know
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: None
Preferred dyno: yz250f 09 sxf250 09
How long have you been playing: 1 1/2 maybe not shere didnt play like the first 3 month's i got the game
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: to qualify for some supercross and motocross races
Do you do screenshots, modeling, renders, design graphics/gear, etc. If so, provide some of your best work below:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

supermottousa19 wrote:Name: Walter Gebhardt
Number: 194
UID: 12235
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: I have not really done a lot of races this year so i don't know
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: None
Preferred dyno: yz250f 09 sxf250 09
How long have you been playing: 1 1/2 maybe not shere didnt play like the first 3 month's i got the game
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: to qualify for some supercross and motocross races
Do you do screenshots, modeling, renders, design graphics/gear, etc. If so, provide some of your best work below:
Wonder who that 2nd screenshot is of? :D
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Crunchy83
Team: DX3 Fasthouse KTM

Post by Crunchy83 »

Name: Jey Crunch
Number: 124
UID: 1374
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: Managing Optic Industries Team during more than two years.
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: I ride what the team want. My favs are Suzuki's and KTM.
Preferred dyno: CR250F 2009 - KXF450 2013
How long have you been playing: 6 years
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: Racing full championships schedule
Do you do screenshots, modeling, renders, design graphics/gear, etc. If so, provide some of your best work below: I do screenshots, some videos and some graphics kits.
dani22

Post by dani22 »

Name: Dani Ruiz
Number: 22
UID: 1466
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: A couple top 10 in Emf Gps 2013, qualifyed for most of the races in sx 2014 and a few mains.
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: Doesn't matter, I can adapt myself to any bike
Preferred dyno: yzf 09
How long have you been playing: Since.... i can't remember actually, i guess from 2010, so 5 years
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: Fun, teamwork and a nice team of people playing always together and practicing together.
Do you do screenshots, modeling, renders, design graphics/gear, etc. If so, provide some of your best work below: Pfff not really good at it, i can edit some gearing, and edit pictures, but not as good as you can see from some others.
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

I'm looking for a team to join for this upcoming SX season.

I'm pretty fast at SX(I can qualify for a pro race anytime) but I suck at MX(I can't even qualify for a pro race) :lol:
I can skin bikes if needed or model stuff... oh and I also create video's (not sure what's the contribution of that :roll: )
I don't want to join a team and be the one who sets everything up (like the guy who does everything besides being the "team manager"), if that's the case then I rather have my own team :roll:
Shoot me an pm if anyones interested.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Fusion Graphix Is looking for rider
Pm With your details if you want on.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

Name: Cameron Hill
Number: 90
UID: 3668
Biggest personal accomplishment on MXS: Haven't really met any accomplishments that i have been proud of other then getting a national number.
Preferred bike brand/doesn't matter: doesn't really matter to me.
Preferred dyno: 250sxf, rmz450 < don't really ride 450 that much if ever.
How long have you been playing: since 2011.
What do you plan to accomplish in the community: I don't really have any expectations i'm to a point now where i obviously take it serious but i am more into the fun side of the game where i enjoy skinning and screenshots, renders etc... I don't really enjoy the game competitively anymore but that doesn't mean i wont race.
Do you do screenshots, modeling, renders, design graphics/gear, etc. If so, provide some of your best work below: I can do somewhat average renders and i can make bike graphics which is probably the main thing that i do and they aren't the best but i would like to think there decent, and i can take some decent screenshots as well given there are people in the community that can do way better.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.