2015 Red Bull Straight Rhythm Replica Event - October 28th

Organize races and post results here
GBeastly

Re: 2015 Red Bull Straight Rhythm Replica Event - October 28

Post by GBeastly »

Oh yeah I looove the track the event is stupid which me saying this makes no since cause I am going to join. Its just a little $5 but really its only because not a lot of people donate to you and that's your scheme for this.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

GBeastly wrote:Oh yeah I looove the track the event is stupid which me saying this makes no since cause I am going to join. Its just a little $5 but really its only because not a lot of people donate to you and that's your scheme for this.
hwat
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I dunt OnderStund
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What part of "Goo goo, gah gah!" didn't you understand?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
ThatWhiteGuy
Team: #Goonsquad

Post by ThatWhiteGuy »

Oh dear I think I done goofed quoting the whole blurb last time.... Couldn't find that to delete it so can whoever is apparently moderating the forums do that please? Thanks. I will give you 70% of the ad revenue from a video if I can get the track early ;)
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

checkerz wrote:All those who paid for a practice pass should have the updated replica terrain. If you paid and didn't, please let me know.
Any chance we can get V1.1 up on the servers?
Aggressively Mediocre Image
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
checkerz wrote:All those who paid for a practice pass should have the updated replica terrain. If you paid and didn't, please let me know.
Should be up tonight.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

checkerz wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:
Should be up tonight.
Sweet, looking forward to it.

Also, something I was thinking about in regards to the race. Not sure if it was included in your first post, but have you specified which snapshot can be used? I think the nature of this track highlights the "legs off" crashes that are more prevalent in the new snapshot, which would give someone running 1.1 an advantage IMO. Doesn't really impact me since I won't be racing, but in all fairness I think it's something that should be considered - especially given the involvement of entry fee's. Just my 2 cents.

My apologies if it is something I have glossed over in this thread which was previously mentioned.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

I switched all the servers to the new version.
02ranger_mike
Team: YourFactory Racing

Post by 02ranger_mike »

i wont be racing this event due to the fact that I am not that good yet but I will be donating some money. I have downloaded countless tracks from you and they are amazing. I feel like all your efforts deserve a donation. thanks for all the hard work checkers! cheers
GBeastly

Post by GBeastly »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
GBeastly wrote:Oh yeah I looove the track the event is stupid which me saying this makes no since cause I am going to join. Its just a little $5 but really its only because not a lot of people donate to you and that's your scheme for this.
hwat
I am saying that although I am going to join and race but his scheme cause not a lot of people donate to him so he is making this event that you have to pay for. Idk Its just like "why didn't you do this before?"
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

scheme
/skiːm/
noun
a systematic plan for a course of action
I can agree with the old setup wasn't getting much for donations (some yes, and I was very thankful for those, but it was pennies in comparison to the thousands others are making off of their content). The difference was they were forcing guys to pay instead of expecting guys to do it out of the kindness of their heart. And yes, that is 100% why I started this project. The hope is to raise money with these custom events/series and continue to donate my time for free to the replica stuff.

........on another note.

Sign ups are really good right now. If I were to offer a "Team Entry" for say up to 5 riders to sign up and get the track early for $35, would anyone be interested? The only reason I want to make sure there is interest before hand is tracking it will be a bit more work and I want it to be worth it.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

That sounds like it'd be a good idea, Chris
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:
Sign ups are really good right now. If I were to offer a "Team Entry" for say up to 5 riders to sign up and get the track early for $35, would anyone be interested? The only reason I want to make sure there is interest before hand is tracking it will be a bit more work and I want it to be worth it.
Also, if anyone on your team has already signed up, their entry money could go towards that $35 fee - I'm not looking to make extra $$$, just would like as many people as possible to be able to enjoy this event.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

checkerz wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Also, if anyone on your team has already signed up, their entry money could go towards that $35 fee - I'm not looking to make extra $$$, just would like as many people as possible to be able to enjoy this event.
Please do this, I think this is the way to go. More entries = better racing. (and less chance for me to win but fuck it.)