2015 Monster Energy Cup Replica Event - November 2nd

Organize races and post results here
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Cup Replica Event - November 2nd

Post by James_122 »

Then it is obvious that this race isn't for you.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Teamgreen98 wrote:So why are we paying to race I know there is a payout. Just make people donate because there is tons of rich spoiled shits that play this game the least we could do is give back to the guys who put it on. Also there are kids on here that want to race this event like me and wont be able to because i don't have a paypal account. Like rf races they are always free and they still give out prizes just find some sponsors to help out i mean i don't want to be that one kid i'm just speaking for the rest that will miss out on an event like this because we have to pay money.
I think you might be retarded
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Teamgreen98 wrote:Like rf races they are always free and they still give out prizes

Please tell me when they have given out prizes.

Dammit Sween I'm still waiting on my t-shirt :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

double post: I know they've given out prizes in the past, but there's a reason they haven't last couple years.
Teamgreen98
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Teamgreen98 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Teamgreen98 wrote:So why are we paying to race I know there is a payout. Just make people donate because there is tons of rich spoiled shits that play this game the least we could do is give back to the guys who put it on. Also there are kids on here that want to race this event like me and wont be able to because i don't have a paypal account. Like rf races they are always free and they still give out prizes just find some sponsors to help out i mean i don't want to be that one kid i'm just speaking for the rest that will miss out on an event like this because we have to pay money.
I think you might be retarded
That makes me want to drink bleach
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Do it no balls
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

The donate feature on PayPal enables you to pay without an account. You can donate via credit card. At least that's what I think.
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

bdownen323 wrote:
The donate feature on PayPal enables you to pay without an account. You can donate via credit card. At least that's what I think.
You can, that's how I payed Byron because I don't have an account with paypal, just got to read man.
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Yeah, that was how I always paid my MXSCentral Server bills
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Is this an rf race? NO. Is this a race that happens every year? Yes. Does anyone know who you are? NO. I don't think byron will be offened that you don't race. You probably can't qualify for an rf race so why would it matter if you have to pay for this, bc I'm telling you there will be sandbaggers in the 125 class. So save us all the trouble of kids like you complaining about paying for this race.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Does anyone know who you are? NO.
Actually Blake has been around for a few years. Just not posted much lately :wink:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Does anyone know who you are? NO.
And you are????
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Zoa Cross, obviously. He likes to party.

Calling others "rich spoiled shits", demanding they cover the cost so you can play makes you sound more "spoiled".
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

bdownen323 wrote: [*]The 125 Amateur Class and 250 All-Star Class will be a $5 USD entry fee. The top 5 in each class will receive a refund for their entry fee, and the rest of the money will go to the race organizers.
Just curious who is included in "race organizers?" If you think you deserve money for hosting an event for people, then certainly so do the people that created content for you to host a race and earn money. And no I'm not talking about the chopped up beta I sent you (Although I'm certain even if you flatten out anything I built you'll still use what I set up), I'm more so talking about the models. This isn't a good example to lead. The last thing I want to see is random people thinking they can just take peoples tracks, host "pay to race" ("not pay for the track" loop hole) and profit.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

I was planning to include you and SMR in the organizers, as well as Jay, since I'm using some of his models as well. Whatever decals I use, I will pay that person a royalty as well.