Re: Replica Racing Championship

Post by James Webb »

I'd love to help on the skinning side of things
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Sounds cool!

I kinda like idea of having the bikes run their specific dynos. I guess I don't know how you plan on assigning the riders yet, but if it was as simple as whoever got 1st in points in last year's rf SX championship would be the rider who won the AMA SX title and so on... That'd give the slower guys a helpful advantage, which could possibly lead to better racing, since the first RMZ on the list is 5th place. Plus the other dynos never get used! :lol:

How do all the newest (all same year) 450 dynos compare to each other? I've never bothered to look.
GlebVolkov
Team: Impact

Post by GlebVolkov »

I can help for skinning bike, but, what about for the time of the race ? Because for me if it's the same time as rF, is at 5 am for me in Russia..
10th 2015 EMF Pro Outdoors 450 | 3rd 2015 EMF Italian Pro Championship
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Just like Awood, i'd suck a dick if i can be into this series!!
Phil Doyon #423
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

I would be down to skin some bikes, love the idea! Maybe Andy would let me use his ktm :roll: :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

ryanmx25 wrote:I would be down to skin some bikes, love the idea! Maybe Andy would let me use his ktm :roll: :lol:
Jay has offered up his KTM and Kawi so we have no need for Andy. But then again, a couple guys are offering to suck dicks...
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

ryanmx25 wrote:I would be down to skin some bikes, love the idea! Maybe Andy would let me use his ktm :roll: :lol:
I know you've got most of this stuff laying around somewhere!
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Bhardy448 wrote:
Not the 16! But since Jay's nice there's no need :D . I would skin some of those Honda's or suzuki's if you want checkerz just let me know
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

ryanmx25 wrote:
Bhardy448 wrote:
Not the 16! But since Jay's nice there's no need :D . I would skin some of those Honda's or suzuki's if you want checkerz just let me know
For the Honda's it has to be someone who has bought Mason's bike.

I don't have a Suzuki model available yet - that's the last bike model needed. It can be a released bike, just need the creator to let me know it is okay to re-package/re-release it in this pack. Trying to make sure no creators get upset over this going down you know. But yes, I will be in touch about some help. The gear is going to be a big one too.

Honda - Mason
Kawi - Jay
KTM - Jay
Husky - jay/Ohagan
Yamaha - XtremeManiac/Nate
Suzuki - Unknown
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

Sounds super sick:D I made alot of '15 replica skins except for KTM (do not have the model) and Yamaha. If someones needs help skinning just hit me up. I wonder if there are any 2016 gfx sets released though.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

I remember you alluding to this some time back, really cool to see it start to come together. It will be nice to see a collective effort by everyone to make this happen - because that is what it will take. Guess it's about time to figure out how to do something in terms of content creation/contribution so I can help...lol
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

I personally think we should just roll with the 2015 sets. If we wait for the 16 I feel well be sitting around too long doing nothing. We can use what 16 things are available such as gear.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Bhardy448 wrote:I personally think we should just roll with the 2015 sets. If we wait for the 16 I feel well be sitting around too long doing nothing. We can use what 16 things are available such as gear.
Most teams don't change their stuff too much anymore - atleast not drastically.

And what they used at Monster Cup is many times similar to their 16 setups.

So, most current available would be best.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

This sounds pretty cool Checkerz!
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Updated list...

Looks like the majority of the bikes side of things are handled. Still need someone with Mason's Honda to create the factory Hondas.

If that isn't possible, there are skins released from 2015 for those two that can be a backup plan.

It'd be awesome if some of the skin creators could step up and allow us to use their gear sets. I know a lot of it has been created and would just need logos/name/numbers added. Without the community on board, this won't be able to happen.