Replica Racing Championship

Organize races and post results here
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: Replica Racing Championship

Post by Norcal_51 »

I have an rF Pro license, and would love to race 450 for this! Any rider would do! :mrgreen:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Dawson24 wrote:I call Matt Burkeen.
If they do this for outdoors, I would definitely not be choosing Matt. I've heard his bike likes to give out at Indiana
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Norcal_51 wrote:I have an rF Pro license, and would love to race 450 for this! Any rider would do! :mrgreen:
Read the original post.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Racers52 wrote:Get hyped for this series boys, its for real.

Just bumping this to the new page
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

These are the last two sets of gear that are needed to finalize all the content needed for this race! If anyone can, or is willing to make these please PM with or checkerz!
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Not sure what you guys have for Tomac but they just released a picture of the 2016 Monster bikes.

Bhardy448

Post by Bhardy448 »

It's whatever Jay has completed. Because only a limited amount of 2016 content is available we are using whatever we can get.
Thereal371

Post by Thereal371 »

Bhardy448 wrote:These are the last two sets of gear that are needed to finalize all the content needed for this race! If anyone can, or is willing to make these please PM with or checkerz!
Still need someone?
Bhardy448

Post by Bhardy448 »

Yes on both!
Thereal371

Post by Thereal371 »

Bhardy448 wrote:Yes on both!
I've never tried to make gear before. Is it more difficult than skinning a bike?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Don't take my word as a law, as I've never done either, but I'd say that if you can replicate a bike, replicating gear probably won't be too bad either
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think it would be cool if riders were assigned who they gear up as in a PM, but the stream/general public doesn't know. Obviously people are going to tell their friends in TS, but for the people watching. That way, whoever is streaming can announce them as "Chad Reed battling with Eli Tomac" rather than "Jeremy Smith in Eli Tomac's gear battling with whoever in Chad Reeds gear".. You follow what I mean?
Thereal371

Post by Thereal371 »

Ddavis wrote:I think it would be cool if riders were assigned who they gear up as in a PM, but the stream/general public doesn't know. Obviously people are going to tell their friends in TS, but for the people watching. That way, whoever is streaming can announce them as "Chad Reed battling with Eli Tomac" rather than "Jeremy Smith in Eli Tomac's gear battling with whoever in Chad Reeds gear".. You follow what I mean?
+1
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ddavis wrote:I think it would be cool if riders were assigned who they gear up as in a PM, but the stream/general public doesn't know. Obviously people are going to tell their friends in TS, but for the people watching. That way, whoever is streaming can announce them as "Chad Reed battling with Eli Tomac" rather than "Jeremy Smith in Eli Tomac's gear battling with whoever in Chad Reeds gear".. You follow what I mean?
This
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Thereal371 wrote:
+1