2016 Yamalube Star Racing Yamaha

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2016 Yamalube Star Racing Yamaha

Post by Ddavis »

Post-Phoenix Update

Devin Davis
Qualified for the main event at Anaheim 1 and finished in 18th place, and was given a ten week suspension from an altercation with Tyler Crain in San Diego. He will return sometime in April.
Joseph Nazarak
J-Naz qualified for the main event at A1 in rF and EMF, but hasn't had internet that can run MXS smoothly while attending college. It's unknown when he will return to racing with internet strong enough to race competitively.
Nick Uzick
Currently 20th in points in the EMF SX1 Championship and 26th in the rF 450 SX Championship.
Aaron Plessinger
AP173 hasn't raced yet in 2016, but is preparing to stomp the competition in real life in the AMA 250 Eastern Regional Championship.
Ben Toye
Currently 9th in points in the rF 450 Amateur SX Championship.
Steven Azarkiewicz
Currently 8th in points in the rF 450 Amateur SX Championship.
Olle Sundberg
Currently 29th in points in the EMF SX2 Championship
Dustin Davis
Not sure if he's qualified for any main events or if he's even raced #WhippedbyGF
Bradley Taft
Finished 3rd place at San Diego in the rF 450 Amateur SX Championship, hasn't raced since then.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The rF Amateur 450 SX Championship is starting to heat up with team riders Ben Toye and Steven Azarkiewicz leading the way 1st and 2nd in the points. Here are their red plate bikes, since I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them hold the points lead at different times until Vegas.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8zz413ftg5aeclc
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Before outdoors I will be updating the original pack with all of the new dynos, gear, handguards, and more. After Supercross you can delete the additional Star racing packs and download the new one that will be released prior to the opening round.
Conner Pate13
Team: Privateer

Post by Conner Pate13 »

i wanted the gear and helmets too is there anywhere i can get them