Team: Vital MX Honda

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by Dawson24 »

mmmmmmm
GKSracing104
Team: GeforceMX

Post by GKSracing104 »

I have a killer pc. I can typically run maxed setting for any race and low res for this track gives me 100 frames with my graphics turned down. W T F.
Andy_Hack wrote:I'm honestly not really impressed.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

GKSracing104 wrote:I have a killer pc. I can typically run maxed setting for any race and low res for this track gives me 100 frames with my graphics turned down. W T F.
Chill, something is wrong with your PC, my PC tuns it just like last years on the same exact setting. Maybe you have 2 mxs running at once? Anyways 100 fps is not bad.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Great job with the track!!! I like the way it was built! I think I'm going to like this season's tracks more than last season! Thank you for your hard work to get this out!
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

Personally, i just want to send a big shout out to Chex, Barrington, Sween, Moto, and everyone involved with the elite racing series' in this game. I have donated to rF, but i feel that is a small contribution to everything you guys give every year. You gentleman are a big reason that this game gets so many new people through the years, and keeps old people like myself here. I look forward to 2016, and hope everyone involved gets the respects and small amount of drama that you all deserve! #Respect #A1 :D
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

wheels1758 wrote:First post updated with links.
The hype is real! Thanks guys, can't wait for this racing season!
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Track feels tiny after racing fam for weeks, But it's sick. hopefully I can make the fast 40.
02ranger_mike
Team: YourFactory Racing

Post by 02ranger_mike »

is motoagogo streaming the pro rf races or just the am races?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

02ranger_mike wrote:is motoagogo streaming the pro rf races or just the am races?
Just the am races.

Twitch.tv/startyoursystemstv will be streaming the pro rF races
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

I don't get why u keep making these tracks harder and harder every year? building all this stuff for the pros only. wat about the amatuers/noobs in this game(me). I cant even make a lap around these tracks without wrecking every lap. especially this year. It usually doesn't take me long to put down a decent lap on these new tracks. and ive been riding this one since it came out and still keep crashing like 2 or 3 times every lap in my trials. u don't have go completely noob like jlv tracks but atleast find a happy medium please.
#mileycyrusftw
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

craigmx37 wrote:I don't get why u keep making these tracks harder and harder every year? building all this stuff for the pros only. wat about the amatuers/noobs in this game(me). I cant even make a lap around these tracks without wrecking every lap. especially this year. It usually doesn't take me long to put down a decent lap on these new tracks. and ive been riding this one since it came out and still keep crashing like 2 or 3 times every lap in my trials. u don't have go completely noob like jlv tracks but atleast find a happy medium please.
The track hasn't been out two hours. Amateurs have nearly a week to figure it out.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

When do amateurs have their own supercross series? Supercross is supposed to be difficult, AMs would kill themselves on an sx without proper training
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

yes I now that. but still these tracks in general keep getting harder tho. why?
#mileycyrusftw
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Because everyone is getting better and better. People like Byron, Smith, and Tysen get better every off season, and if the tracks don't evolve with them, they'll get bored. Same with everyone else. Tracks stay the same difficulty and you get so good at them that you're running blazing fast lap times six or so seconds faster than the qualifying pace of that track and people get bored and stop playing. Go back and learn the old tracks, then try these if they're too much harder for you
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

k. btw does anyone know when the amateur races for this 2016 A1 races start? wat day
#mileycyrusftw