2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
wheels1758

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by wheels1758 »

For those of you having issues with the low res version. I have uploaded a superlow version. Let me know if that helps.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Listing the amount of data loaded in each version (MB) may help a user download the correct version, assuming they understand their computer's graphic capabilities.

I haven't tried finding these numbers, but maybe loading a track with a blank bike, rider, helmet models, and blank skins for all would give a good indication?

Something to think about for not only those putting on this series, but track makers in general.

On another note: After being out-of-the-loop for a long time now, I think that it's great that this series is still alive and going. Great job to everyone involved over the years.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I know I'm always quite critical of the tracks, but I'm loving A1. Everything about it is dope, and I hope you continue to make the tracks this year to this steepness, scaling, and difficulty.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Track is terrible.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Nvm. Its amazing.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Mona wrote:Listing the amount of data loaded in each version (MB) may help a user download the correct version, assuming they understand their computer's graphic capabilities.

I haven't tried finding these numbers, but maybe loading a track with a blank bike, rider, helmet models, and blank skins for all would give a good indication?

Something to think about for not only those putting on this series, but track makers in general.

On another note: After being out-of-the-loop for a long time now, I think that it's great that this series is still alive and going. Great job to everyone involved over the years.
The game shows how much vram you've used when you load up in chat
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

I am loving this track! Even though I am an ams rider, this track is on point! it's challenging and fun. This track reminds me of "real life" racing. You need to hit everything just right in order to make the track work for you.

I would like to thank you all who made this track and series happen! You guys do this to provide all of us to race and have fun. To bad some others don't think about all the hard work that goes into this for "FREE" for us all!

Thanks again

-Ricky Williams
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

why does it on the rf site 2016 A1 racepage only show the pro race on the 7th, weres the am race page? another thing is are those race times posted on that 2016 a1 page gonna be same race times as the ams? which timezone is it?
#mileycyrusftw
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

craigmx37 wrote:why does it on the rf site 2016 A1 racepage only show the pro race on the 7th, weres the am race page? another thing is are those race times posted on that 2016 a1 page gonna be same race times as the ams? which timezone is it?
AMs will be a completely different post, probably made after the pro race. Times are the same, and you have to set your own timezone on the site
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

k.
#mileycyrusftw
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Just curious will the ams sign ups be ready soon also? Just so I can let the team "owner" s(skinner) know my race number before he makes them?
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

craigmx37 wrote:why does it on the rf site 2016 A1 racepage only show the pro race on the 7th, weres the am race page? another thing is are those race times posted on that 2016 a1 page gonna be same race times as the ams? which timezone is it?
Your parents need to hit you once in a while.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
PostenMX594

Post by PostenMX594 »

Hey, this just came up for the first time ever for me. Maybe I didn't read the rules correctly?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

you need a Pro or A license to sign up for the pro day.
RIDIN RED

Post by RIDIN RED »

Alright I just accidentally signed up with the wrong number how can I change this? ;(