2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
That Yellow Owl

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by That Yellow Owl »

I'm not sure about everyone else but I absolutely loves the 2016 A1 track. It seemed easy quading the rhythms and skimming the whoops.
Whip it.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

You did a great job Chex, it just sucks that the layout isn't fun.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

There are sequence files on this track for why lol. To get rid of the chop at 14 sec, just go into notepad++ and break the line with a ",". I just did this and no spike and can still join servers. :D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

If you aren't already racing the 250 Pro class and qualifying for the mains, please don't waste the time to send in a Pro license request. A guy who isn't finishing top 10 in amateur races isn't going to get a pro license. You can get an A license if you'd like to ride the 250 Pro class and we give those out like that creepy van does candy.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Where Do I post my skins for the AM supercross live stream?
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Pretty bummed on how to stadium turned out, but it is better than no stadium. Track is fun guys!
Joker

Post by Joker »

Hey Checkerz!
I'm not really sure if you are the maker of the 2k16 supercross series, but I have a little request :
I've noticed that on the preview pictures the track and stadium was really shiny, but in the game it's darker than on the preview pic. Do you think you could light up a bit the upcoming tracks for the future ? that'd be really sweet man!
Cheers¬
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Track is killer this week. I'm having so much fun trying to run consistent decent lap. I'm down to a 52.9 with about 50 laps on the track. Great job this week
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
imBergi-37
Team: MadCape

Post by imBergi-37 »

Very fun track Chris, should be great racing.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

unlimited qualifying....ive never wanted to not race so bad, but i agreed to try and race every race for that damn intro...it was all a trick
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I have mixed feelings about the layout of the track, none of it has to do with the track makers. I just think it's going to be easy and one lined for everyone (even in real life) for the exception of the big rhythm. Track feels tight in some areas, but wide in other spots. I just think that's the layout with slower and faster sections. Hard to have momentum, you have to be slow in some corners to get the entry to the next section right, but pretty much from the table section to the 2nd triple its just wide open railing berms.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:I have mixed feelings about the layout of the track, none of it has to do with the track makers. I just think it's going to be easy and one lined for everyone (even in real life) for the exception of the big rhythm. Track feels tight in some areas, but wide in other spots. I just think that's the layout with slower and faster sections. Hard to have momentum, you have to be slow in some corners to get the entry to the next section right, but pretty much from the table section to the 2nd triple its just wide open railing berms.

For sure, I tried to help open it up as much as I could with the inside rut before the whoops, rolling the jump off a bit on the inside before the finish, and the way of building the section after the finish, but it is super 1 lined. I guess for those who thought A1 was too hard, this should be a nice change of pace.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

San Diego is a huge change from A1. I sucked at A1, but I thought it was built really well. Because I sucked, it was hard to have fun. This track, however, I'm 4 seconds off the top 450 time (so far) and I feel fantastic and I'm having so much fun. One lined, yes, I completely agree, but you guys did what you could and it ended up being a really awesome product I think
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Really nice track this week guys! Good job
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

checkerz wrote:For sure, I tried to help open it up as much as I could with the inside rut before the whoops, rolling the jump off a bit on the inside before the finish, and the way of building the section after the finish, but it is super 1 lined. I guess for those who thought A1 was too hard, this should be a nice change of pace.
Struggling way more here. I think if he had suspension clank noises my ears would be shot. LOL. I guess I just won't be throwing any whips for my fans. :(