2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
wheels1758

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by wheels1758 »

I'm bummed that the scripts didn't work out perfectly. Obviously, I'd like everything to be robust enough that there are never issues! However, the issue that presented itself tonight (user failing to load) isn't something that happens often enough to have warranted too much worry before. It's been in the back of my mind since we ran ARS in 2013, but hasn't been an issue in any of the other races. 250s and open class ran fine tonight.

I have contacted JLV and will try to get this issue figured out.
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

it sucks the lcq didnt happen , and people are going to post about it because, well it sucked..its not something to threaten the series about or hold over the ams heads. Makes it seem like you guys do not enjoy hosting races at all, which if that was the case you wouldnt be doing it. i think a simple sorry guys prob with the script we'll get it ironed out for next week woulda been fine. i thinnk saying its bullshit is more out of frustration then not liking you or your work on the series. my 2 pennies
hey
Team: Privateer

Post by hey »

could i get a am license
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

Sorry again for no stream last night, I am glad that Ben McLeod took over and saved the night for everyone. I hope to be back at it next Sunday and more additions are being added as we speak. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you bounce back, and I think I am ready to come back after falling forever.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

hey wrote:could i get a am license
Go to racefactorygaming.com. Once there, in the top right "Log in"

ONce you have logged in, click in the top right 'User Control Panel'

Once there, click " User Apps"

Then click "License Request"

Submit that form
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Rayvenator wrote:This whole argument just hits the same notes as all the "I want free tracks and skins" and "how dare you take money for your content" bullshit. I think alot of it has to do with a big percentage of this playerbase aren't old enough to have experienced real day-to-day worklife yet. TIME is Money always. The fact that these wonderful and dedicated people are actually releasing their stuff for free is like a birthday present everytime. We should all be legitimately super-happy for everytime it happens because they are all just super quality dlc that you don't have to pay for! These people have absolutely no obligations to us to create these things for us, they do it because they are fantastic and imaginative and creative people.

I really hope that one day the community will grow up enough to start thanking these people the way they should be. I consider it a miracle that you guys power through all this negativity and I truly admire you for it!

Even though I'm not racing it. A big thanks to Checkerz and Wheels and Motoagogo and everyone else involved to take time out of your free time to create and host this high quality races for us!
Tanner Rogers
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Rayvenator wrote: I really hope that one day the community will grow up enough to start thanking these people the way they should be. I consider it a miracle that you guys power through all this negativity and I truly admire you for it!

It's beyond me how they do it. All these fuckers who bite the hands that feed dont show an ounce of respect towards anyone here. Its truly amazing what these guys are doing for all of us and not just once or twice but weekly!!! Just a couple of these nonsense complaints and I would have pulled the plug if I were the one giving up my free time to make and run these.
The only complaint I have is that there are sandbaggers, but that's all the more reason for me to keep practicing.
callm3dub

Post by callm3dub »

motokid499 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:This whole argument just hits the same notes as all the "I want free tracks and skins" and "how dare you take money for your content" bullshit. I think alot of it has to do with a big percentage of this playerbase aren't old enough to have experienced real day-to-day worklife yet. TIME is Money always. The fact that these wonderful and dedicated people are actually releasing their stuff for free is like a birthday present everytime. We should all be legitimately super-happy for everytime it happens because they are all just super quality dlc that you don't have to pay for! These people have absolutely no obligations to us to create these things for us, they do it because they are fantastic and imaginative and creative people.

I really hope that one day the community will grow up enough to start thanking these people the way they should be. I consider it a miracle that you guys power through all this negativity and I truly admire you for it!

Even though I'm not racing it. A big thanks to Checkerz and Wheels and Motoagogo and everyone else involved to take time out of your free time to create and host this high quality races for us!
DHelton654
Team: MXSgamers

Post by DHelton654 »

callm3dub wrote:
motokid499 wrote:

bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

I think I need to start downloading the track now so it downloads before Thursday.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Rip Downen-Poto
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
crashreallyfast
Team: TwistMoto

Post by crashreallyfast »

checkerz wrote:
crashreallyfast wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:gotta love when the gate drops for the 450 LCQ, get halfway down the start then restarts straight to the 450 main and picks random ppl from the lcq lol
it picked top 4, So if you placed 5th or 6th in the semi you got in. that's why i got in the main. However i do agree it is bull shit.
Would it be more bullshit if Ams went away again all together?

If the choice comes down to dealing with the bumps while the scripts are ironed out, or not having amateurs at all, which would you choose?

I don't blame Wheels at all for not wanting to spend two entire evenings sitting in a server running the events.
hey man i'm not bitching and calling names out. All im saying it is a little fucked up. I'm not saying it is any ones fault. i get it the scripts aren't perfect and some trail and error needs to be done, at least the scripts did the logical thing and picking the top 4 slots from the lcq. but it doesn't change the fact that the other 16 riders got boned
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Maybe I'm just extremely bad at whoops but I really hope they stay more like sd and less like a1. Even the "easy ones" we're still a struggle for me. And yeah I know you said they would change round to round just throwing in my .02.

Can't wait to play this weeks track. :)
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

For once I agree with AWood. A1 was awesome, but the whoops got really annoying when 1 out of every 6 laps you'd make it through and not know why you died the other 5 laps. On SD, you'd die 1 out of 6 laps in the whoops and be like, "Alright, I see what happened, time to not do that next lap." Still really love the tracks this year and appreciate all the work you guys are putting on though. A2 should be sick just depending on that first section. Making it realistic means unrealistic lines, but needing those lines can make it ride weird. I'm excited to see how the track rides this week
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

AWood wrote:Maybe I'm just extremely bad at whoops but I really hope they stay more like sd and less like a1. Even the "easy ones" we're still a struggle for me. And yeah I know you said they would change round to round just throwing in my .02.

Can't wait to play this weeks track. :)
The big whoops won't return this week, just a different whoop curveball coming in hot that some will love and some will hate I'm sure. I'm playing with a big set like A1 but more forgiving/options for Phoenix. Not sure what Stephen has up his sleeve for Oakland yet.

If it makes you feel better, I'm bad at whoops too and wish they would all be super easy, but also want to provide a unique experience and at some rounds let the guys who like big whoops and/or are good at them have their place to shine too. I'm happy with the overall feedback from the tracks this year so far.