2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
tylermx967
Team: SUSUKI

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by tylermx967 »

CAN I RYDE THIS SEREES ON SUSUKI???? I WANT TO RASE THE SOOPERCROSSES FORM TEXAS LIKE KEN HOWERTIN
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Tracks this year have been really fun! A1 transitions were a little weird but sd much smoother. Crazy how similar the sim tracks have been to real life this year. Kudos to you for that! Looking forward to A2!
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Wilson156 wrote:Crazy how similar the sim tracks have been to real life this year.
Couldn't agree more with this, it's exactly what I've thought after seeing the first practice sessions of each round on SXLive coverage. Even some of the quirky things that were pointed out about rF tracks were basically spot on. In the case of A1, I was shocked to see how similar the rhythm lane transitions in game were to what appeared to be on the track IRL. Not sure how that was done so well without prior knowledge - which also includes those strange table/not-table-ish things before the 3's in SD - but bravo.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

checkerz wrote:
AWood wrote:Maybe I'm just extremely bad at whoops but I really hope they stay more like sd and less like a1. Even the "easy ones" we're still a struggle for me. And yeah I know you said they would change round to round just throwing in my .02.

Can't wait to play this weeks track. :)
The big whoops won't return this week, just a different whoop curveball coming in hot that some will love and some will hate I'm sure. I'm playing with a big set like A1 but more forgiving/options for Phoenix. Not sure what Stephen has up his sleeve for Oakland yet.

If it makes you feel better, I'm bad at whoops too and wish they would all be super easy, but also want to provide a unique experience and at some rounds let the guys who like big whoops and/or are good at them have their place to shine too. I'm happy with the overall feedback from the tracks this year so far.
i think big whoops should be like 2014(?) toronto i think. the one barrington made with the ruts before the finish in the right hander. theyre huge but rode amazing. SD werent perfect for me either i just would choose those over A1 as we've only had two samples so far. A1 i know the first set was hard because of decel but even the second set were rough as hell.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

so checkerz when are u streaming another sx track build vid? u never post updates on twitter, so just wondering.
#mileycyrusftw
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

craigmx37 wrote:so checkerz when are u streaming another sx track build vid? u never post updates on twitter, so just wondering.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 58#p688958 Can't teach stupid.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

craigmx37 wrote:so checkerz when are u streaming another sx track build vid? u never post updates on twitter, so just wondering.
My social media account usage is pretty limited on the personal side and I mainly use my work accounts. Don't expect to see much about games on my personal social media.

You can Follow/get alerts on my streams on Twitch. I have streamed a bit of round 3, you can see the archives.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

I appreciate the mature feedback on the whoops guys. I think round 3 has the best set yet and they're long. The shorter set I love but I'm sure it'll get some hate. I wanted to do something different so I did it. We will see how it races, I don't see it causing any harm.
cliff707
Team: MotoPro Graphics

Post by cliff707 »

checkerz wrote:I appreciate the mature feedback on the whoops guys. I think round 3 has the best set yet and they're long. The shorter set I love but I'm sure it'll get some hate. I wanted to do something different so I did it. We will see how it races, I don't see it causing any harm.
when is a2 getting released
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

cliff707 wrote:
checkerz wrote:I appreciate the mature feedback on the whoops guys. I think round 3 has the best set yet and they're long. The shorter set I love but I'm sure it'll get some hate. I wanted to do something different so I did it. We will see how it races, I don't see it causing any harm.
when is a2 getting released
Before Thursday.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Wilson156 wrote:Tracks this year have been really fun! A1 transitions were a little weird but sd much smoother. Crazy how similar the sim tracks have been to real life this year. Kudos to you for that! Looking forward to A2!
retweet
crashreallyfast
Team: TwistMoto

Post by crashreallyfast »

checkerz wrote:
AWood wrote:Maybe I'm just extremely bad at whoops but I really hope they stay more like sd and less like a1. Even the "easy ones" we're still a struggle for me. And yeah I know you said they would change round to round just throwing in my .02.

Can't wait to play this weeks track. :)
The big whoops won't return this week, just a different whoop curveball coming in hot that some will love and some will hate I'm sure. I'm playing with a big set like A1 but more forgiving/options for Phoenix. Not sure what Stephen has up his sleeve for Oakland yet.

If it makes you feel better, I'm bad at whoops too and wish they would all be super easy, but also want to provide a unique experience and at some rounds let the guys who like big whoops and/or are good at them have their place to shine too. I'm happy with the overall feedback from the tracks this year so far.
personally i liked the big woops, it's a pain to figure them out but once you did you had them, sure you would have a random slip up but hey shit happens. Shit at this point i've gotten more comfortable with the big woops rather then the deceptive unforgivable whoops lol.
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Was I frustrated with the "LCQ" not being ran in the 450ams??? yes, I am! but life goes on and that was out of the hard working guys such as (Wheels, and Checkers) that was not being able to be there when scripts want to be bi-polar sometimes. I never once bitched about it as you can ask my team-mates as I may have in the past. I was over it right away and there was nothing else I could have done. I am a married man now have a kid on the way. I just have a blast playing the most realistic game out there. Moral of my story is: give the credit to these guys who does this for us all for free. We all need to respect everything they do for us and all on their own time. I am tired of looking at all the "trash talk" in the race servers and name calling. It doesn't get anyone anywhere doing so.

Seriously anyone who bitches needs to just stop and try to do it on their own and see how hard it is.

I have a question for you all though lol... Why they showing MXvsATV Encore before MXSIM for the track walk on SX? we all need to try to work on that lol. I know its a sponsor but its horrible to watch the footage of that game on "T.V"

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALL
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

People that don't play MXS think MVA is sick as fuck, and super realistic.
rider
Team: Privateer

Post by rider »

Mxguy215 wrote:I have a question for you all though lol... Why they showing MXvsATV Encore before MXSIM for the track walk on SX? we all need to try to work on that lol. I know its a sponsor but its horrible to watch the footage of that game on "T.V"
Ill sign that petition.
MVA looks as bad as it plays, with all the assists off its like arcade mode in MXSim