2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
nickryan
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by nickryan »

Shout out to checkerz for the supercross triple take off on the final straight, the whips you can throw off that thing are ridiculous, even if you suck like me.

Finally learning the 2016 tracks well enough to qualify for ams feels awesome though, appreciate checkerz making tracks that are a challenge to ride. Oakland was awesome but i couldnt race because of work. Phoenix is definitely one of the more difficult tracks so far, but i think ill finally be making a heat race.

Keep up the good work
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

i quit. Thanks everyone, nice track btw, appreciate it
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

lul k
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Awesome track this week Cherckerz and everyone else involved, love the way everything flows. Personally my favorite round yet and hopefully the rest of the west coast rounds turn out like this round did. :D
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

checkerz wrote:You'd think with as good as you guys say you are that you wouldn't need more than 1 lap to qualify.

Now that my smart ass comment I was thinking is out of the way, I've read the comments and Wheels has been notified about the requests for this.

Not positive the timeframe is there for him to do anyhting or not, or if he even wants to just yet. But it's been heard.

So the horse is dead for awhile. If you want to keep beating it, just know you're swinging at a dead horse.

Hey Checkerz, id like to possibly sponsor the series to support the community, please shoot me an email at john@versus-pc.com or a pm on here. Have some hardware id like to donate for prizes!
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ezra wrote:
checkerz wrote:You'd think with as good as you guys say you are that you wouldn't need more than 1 lap to qualify.

Now that my smart ass comment I was thinking is out of the way, I've read the comments and Wheels has been notified about the requests for this.

Not positive the timeframe is there for him to do anyhting or not, or if he even wants to just yet. But it's been heard.

So the horse is dead for awhile. If you want to keep beating it, just know you're swinging at a dead horse.

Hey Checkerz, id like to possibly sponsor the series to support the community, please shoot me an email at john@versus-pc.com or a pm on here. Have some hardware id like to donate for prizes!
Thank you for reaching out. Email sent.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

When are protests being posted?
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Don't think this helps the "'X' rider's are screwing up qualifying" argument: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=38854
A bit disappointing to see given all the shit AM's have been getting for impeding qualifying - at least in that case it's due to a lack of skill and not purposeful negligence.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It's a good precedent to set by banning those 3 when said punks think they can skirt the rules while still being little dicks. Bravo JLV. :idea:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Don't think this helps the "'X' rider's are screwing up qualifying" argument: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=38854
A bit disappointing to see given all the shit AM's have been getting for impeding qualifying - at least in that case it's due to a lack of skill and not purposeful negligence.
While no official protest has been submitted to rF, we have addressed this problem with our two "staff members" involved (Race Karlin and Peter Leik). In a 100% biased decision both riders have been given a stern warning. Had this been someone not devoting hours on end each week to help this series run, they would've definitely received a ban; however, both of these guys are a big part of the reason the series has been running so smoothly this year, and because this happened during qualifying and not racing I have zero issue being completely biased and giving them each a one time get out of jail free card. Any further shenanigans will result in a magnificent smashing from the almighty ban hammer on their pretty little skulls.

Matt Cromie will also receive an un-official warning simply because:
A) There was no protest
B) rF staff members were setting a poor example, and making it look okay

Again, I know it's biased; however, I think we'd all agree that we'd rather see the series continue versus sitting these guys for their actions THIS TIME. Should it happen again, we'll be left with no choice.

The rest of protests will be posted later this afternoon thanks to Peter and Race taking the time to help me (do most of the work) yesterday...
KTMrider251

Post by KTMrider251 »

In my opinion.. This will most likely be the best track of 2016 SX. It just flows so well... In the last 5 years of sim I couldn't be damned to try to qualify for more than 2 hours. I think yesterday (day off of work) I logged a solid 5 hours just having fun. Big thumbs up to whoever made the track this week
Big Smooth one3

checkerz wrote:While no official protest has been submitted to rF, we have addressed this problem with our two "staff members" involved (Race Karlin and Peter Leik). In a 100% biased decision both riders have been given a stern warning. Had this been someone not devoting hours on end each week to help this series run, they would've definitely received a ban; however, both of these guys are a big part of the reason the series has been running so smoothly this year, and because this happened during qualifying and not racing I have zero issue being completely biased and giving them each a one time get out of jail free card. Any further shenanigans will result in a magnificent smashing from the almighty ban hammer on their pretty little skulls.

A) There was no protest

Again, I know it's biased; however, I think we'd all agree that we'd rather see the series continue versus sitting these guys for their actions THIS TIME. Should it happen again, we'll be left with no choice.

The rest of protests will be posted later this afternoon thanks to Peter and Race taking the time to help me (do most of the work) yesterday...
I wasn't posting as a way of demanding them being banned - I understand they are a part of the rF effort, which I do appreciate. That said, it could be a slippery slope if the "'Joe' donated his time to give you this content, for free, so they get to do stuff others aren't allowed to" logic is taken advantage of. rF is the gold standard for mxs events/series hosting, so it's just disappointing for me to see guys who are intimately involved with the series going out of their way to create a problem for said series...doesn't make any sense to me. Yes, this is a game, so I hope no one loses sleep over it, but as rF continues to make efforts toward becoming more and more organized/structured/etc. (at least that's what I assume the goal is), this doesn't help the cause - and would annoy the shit out of me if I were you or Wheels.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
checkerz wrote:While no official protest has been submitted to rF, we have addressed this problem with our two "staff members" involved (Race Karlin and Peter Leik). In a 100% biased decision both riders have been given a stern warning. Had this been someone not devoting hours on end each week to help this series run, they would've definitely received a ban; however, both of these guys are a big part of the reason the series has been running so smoothly this year, and because this happened during qualifying and not racing I have zero issue being completely biased and giving them each a one time get out of jail free card. Any further shenanigans will result in a magnificent smashing from the almighty ban hammer on their pretty little skulls.

A) There was no protest

I wasn't posting as a way of demanding them being banned - I understand they are a part of the rF effort, which I do appreciate. That said, it could be a slippery slope if the "'Joe' donated his time to give you this content, for free, so they get to do stuff others aren't allowed to" logic is taken advantage of. rF is the gold standard for mxs events/series hosting, so it's just disappointing for me to see guys who are intimately involved with the series going out of their way to create a problem for said series...doesn't make any sense to me. Yes, this is a game, so I hope no one loses sleep over it, but as rF continues to make efforts toward becoming more and more organized/structured/etc. (at least that's what I assume the goal is), this doesn't help the cause - and would annoy the shit out of me if I were you or Wheels.
Once upon a time, there was a rF/MotoOption racing team. A couple of members of that team started to get involved with a lot of controversy on the track and had to be banned multiple times. The rF crew at that time made the decision to leave that team behind because of the image.

I tell that story to say it isn't the first time we've had to go through something like this and I believe then, we handled it correctly and we'll be able to again.

Please keep in mind, it isn't that Race and Peter have an incredible long list of penalties over the 5 or so years each of them have been playing. If it came down to it they would be removed from the racing and/or the staff that promotes the races. I 100% am confident we won't be going down either of those roads because history shows they are both respectable members of the community and racing series and they both realize they made a mistake.

As I said before, yes it is biased, it'll be biased for 1 time.
Any further shenanigans will result in a magnificent smashing from the almighty ban hammer on their pretty little skulls.
Big Smooth one3

checkerz wrote:Once upon a time, there was a rF/MotoOption racing team. A couple of members of that team started to get involved with a lot of controversy on the track and had to be banned multiple times. The rF crew at that time made the decision to leave that team behind because of the image.

I tell that story to say it isn't the first time we've had to go through something like this and I believe then, we handled it correctly and we'll be able to again.

Please keep in mind, it isn't that Race and Peter have an incredible long list of penalties over the 5 or so years each of them have been playing. If it came down to it they would be removed from the racing and/or the staff that promotes the races. I 100% am confident we won't be going down either of those roads because history shows they are both respectable members of the community and racing series and they both realize they made a mistake.

As I said before, yes it is biased, it'll be biased for 1 time.
10-4 boss man. You guys have 100% control over the series, so it's always going to be your call and I wouldn't quibble over that. Don't want to drag this out further than is needed, thanks for the quick back-and-forth.
zacky66

Post by zacky66 »

This isn't shocking, considering the fact 3 of SYS was doing it yesterday. The fuckwits. Shit's garbage man.