2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

When is the race from 2 weeks ago gonna be raced? Something is telling me it is tonight? Or am i wrong ?
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Worst track of 2016 imo. Whoops are unrealistic big. Landings are way to steep. You cant case any of the jumps just a bit.

Thanks for the work though.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Sib43 wrote:Worst track of 2016 imo. Whoops are unrealistic big. Landings are way to steep. You cant case any of the jumps just a bit.

Thanks for the work though.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

This track literally gave me cancer. I think I need to head to the doctors.

Whoops are absolute trash, forced rhythms and shitty transitions are really annoying. Useless rut. Before the finish. Only think I kinda like is the sand and the berms would be prime if they were cupped.

Nice effort on the track but Jesus please either change your style or stop letting kyle make tracks.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

AWood wrote:This track literally gave me cancer. I think I need to head to the doctors.

Whoops are absolute trash, forced rhythms and shitty transitions are really annoying. Useless rut. Before the finish. Only think I kinda like is the sand and the berms would be prime if they were cupped

Nice effort on the track but Jesus please either change your style or stop letting kyle make tracks.
Nice constructive criticism there
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

I think its the best track yet to whoever made it.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

AWood wrote:This track literally gave me cancer. I think I need to head to the doctors.

Whoops are absolute trash, forced rhythms and shitty transitions are really annoying. Useless rut. Before the finish. Only think I kinda like is the sand and the berms would be prime if they were cupped.

As much as Awood is a dick bag. I don't disagree. This track just feels awful to me. No fun factor really. Feels forced and like nobody even test rode it. Sorry but going through the whoops lap after lap shouldn't be Russian Roulette. Make the track FEEL real. I don't see anyone in supercross crashing 7/10 laps in a whoop section.

Disclaimer: I don't claim to know anything about building a track and I appreciate the work that's been put into every track this season including this one. It just doesn't click for me.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Don't take this the wrong way, as I'm not trying to start anything here, but I find it really funny that every time a track gets a majority of good responses, you say it's ass. Not saying that just because everyone else likes, that means you're not allowed to, it's just funny to me.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

the track is fine, it may not be perfect but how about the east coast stack...
rider who is 3rd in points in 450 signs up for 250 what kinda world is this? lol

i seen west coast and was like wow people who need to ride 450s are actually doing it maybe ill race east... right lol
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

well burkeen has a career number so i guess he cant race but still you guys need to chill out and let me qualify :ppp lol
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Define majority. Because I bet money that people dislike the track more than they like it.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Rowdy_155
Team: MotoP
Location: on the corner working for a new bicycle and pooping

Post by Rowdy_155 »

hey guys i raced one west coast am race and then i got a A licence and it wont let me sign up for est coast pro should i be able to ? 250
I Race Moto
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Rowdy_155 wrote:hey guys i raced one west coast am race and then i got a A licence and it wont let me sign up for est coast pro should i be able to ? 250
No.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Rowdy_155 wrote:hey guys i raced one west coast am race and then i got a A licence and it wont let me sign up for est coast pro should i be able to ? 250
No, if you lined up on the gate for any West Coast race, you can not ride any 250 East coast races. Whether am or pro. You choose your coast.
Rowdy_155
Team: MotoP
Location: on the corner working for a new bicycle and pooping

Post by Rowdy_155 »

Chris will you please let me race I got 18th and said screw it I waited the whole west coast can I please race est please let me chris
I Race Moto