2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by Ddavis »

I agree with Finn, there's some shredders that don't have an rF number that can still rip and whoop amateurs asses, but there's no easy way to define them over everyone else without a number.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Will be working on getting license requests fixed with wheels ASAP, from there, I will let everyone know when it is functioning so you can go through and request your preferred license.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Does B and C license make a difference? I'd like to have a B license, but if it won't make any difference, I won't make a big deal about it
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:I agree with Finn, there's some shredders that don't have an rF number that can still rip and whoop amateurs asses, but there's no easy way to define them over everyone else without a number.
Do any of you have any sort of recommendation or a solution to this?
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Possibly anyone that has ever held a national/career number cannot race ams? Or anyone that has more than 10 pro points in the last two seasons?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I agree with Finn, there's some shredders that don't have an rF number that can still rip and whoop amateurs asses, but there's no easy way to define them over everyone else without a number.
I said I agree with Finn, but also said there's no easy way to define them over anyone else without a number. Different people are different speeds (and IQ levels) during race conditions, and different people have accomplished more/less than others so basing it off achievements is tough as well. The only way to enforce it is by licenses, which Chris said they're working on. People who shouldn't be in Ams, hopefully won't be slipped into Ams.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

bob117 wrote:...who worked a lot harder than the bums in the AM series...while a bunch of bums...
:cry:

You hurt my feelings...
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
I said I agree with Finn, but also said there's no easy way to define them over anyone else without a number. Different people are different speeds (and IQ levels) during race conditions, and different people have accomplished more/less than others so basing it off achievements is tough as well. The only way to enforce it is by licenses, which Chris said they're working on. People who shouldn't be in Ams, hopefully won't be slipped into Ams.
So the solution?
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
bob117 wrote:...who worked a lot harder than the bums in the AM series...while a bunch of bums...
:cry:

You hurt my feelings...
i suck too. dont feel bad.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I think Devin is saying it'd be nice, but he also doesn't have a great solution and can understand why it is this way.

The solution will likely have to be, sign up for the class you should be in. If you are "sandbagging" you will be moved up at any point in the series deemed necessary by the rF staff.

It sucks because it makes the rF guys look like the bad guys, but really it is the sandbagger's fault in the first place. I'm okay being the bad guy if it makes for a better experience for the majority.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

checkerz wrote:I'm okay being the bad guy if it makes me have a good time.
Come on, Chris, we all know what you mean :twisted: jk bro luv u
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

The question I have is, What do you do for the people who are fast enough to race pro but go full retard when they are not doing good?
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Rush wrote:The question I have is, What do you do for the people who are fast enough to race pro but go full retard when they are not doing good?
450 or 250 class?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Racers52 wrote:
Rush wrote:The question I have is, What do you do for the people who are fast enough to race pro but go full retard when they are not doing good?
450 or 250 class?
Well, Really either class but lets use Walter Gebhardt for example. He was not doing good in the fammx race, So he just started jumping burms and riding the track backwards. But when he is doing good he is fast enough to race in the 250 pro class.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Rush wrote:Well, Really either class but lets use Walter Gebhardt for example. He was not doing good in the fammx race, So he just started jumping burms and riding the track backwards. But when he is doing good he is fast enough to race in the 250 pro class.
Haha funny you mentioned him. He refused to move on FFMX amateur main. But yeah, Rush can't you answer that for me? You went full retard on the monster energy cup crushing Maxime Tison. So yeah Rush, why?