2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
DannyBoy

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by DannyBoy »

Just want to say, on the stream you guys called me out for cutting bales. Well what you miss is Fowler brake checking me all the way down the start straight. No I didn't mean to cut the bales, but hell yeah I'm going to show you what's up if you want to try and fool around down the start straight.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Brock Pearson was literally the sketchiest person I have ever raced next to.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Brocpearson17 wrote:"Brock" Pearson? sweet, diddnt think it was me.
"diddnt" think your name was spelled like that, my fucking bad m8, i hope you get about 9 protest.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

DannyBoy wrote:Just want to say, on the stream you guys called me out for cutting bales. Well what you miss is Fowler brake checking me all the way down the start straight. No I didn't mean to cut the bales, but hell yeah I'm going to show you what's up if you want to try and fool around down the start straight.
The only reason I checked up on you was to try to make sure you didn't try anything stupid, considering you had just gotten up on the turn from a crash and rode diagonally and nearly hit me. The guy who does the second deed gets the heat anyway, especially if they're the only one who breaks any rules in the whole situation.

btw does anybody have the 250 main demo? :wink:
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

looking at the race now, you getting up wasn't as bad as i thought it was during the race, but a few turns earlier you came cutting hard on my inside (probably due to contact in the whoops with another rider, and you've generally been sketchy around me before. Clearly you proved that you will do stupid things by cutting the bales regardless, nothing wrong with me shutting the door on you like checkerz said.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Snopro704 wrote:looking at the race now, you getting up wasn't as bad as i thought it was during the race, but a few turns earlier you came cutting hard on my inside (probably due to contact in the whoops with another rider, and you've generally been sketchy around me before. Clearly you proved that you will do stupid things by cutting the bales regardless, nothing wrong with me shutting the door on you like checkerz said.
LOL shutting the door. You were brake checking, so I handled it. I got sketchy and crossed the track, then turned around and kept going. Nothing I can do about the way rider collisions handle on this game in the whoops. You just have no racing sense. If someone brake checked me in a real race. They'd be hitting the deck. But hey, if they wanna ban me for handling my own business then fine. It won't make you any smarter, or better. And I'll just clean you again when I'm back.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

DannyBoy wrote:
Snopro704 wrote:looking at the race now, you getting up wasn't as bad as i thought it was during the race, but a few turns earlier you came cutting hard on my inside (probably due to contact in the whoops with another rider, and you've generally been sketchy around me before. Clearly you proved that you will do stupid things by cutting the bales regardless, nothing wrong with me shutting the door on you like checkerz said.
And I'll just clean you again when I'm back.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I actually was impressed with the patience and awareness of Fowler. I get the frustration but cutting bales is a no no regardless of circumstances. If you want to hammer someone, do it fairly. And I still have nothing but love for you dmills, just calling it as a see it.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

checkerz wrote:I actually was impressed with the patience and awareness of Fowler. I get the frustration but cutting bales is a no no regardless of circumstances. If you want to hammer someone, do it fairly. And I still have nothing but love for you dmills, just calling it as a see it.
In all honesty, I didn't mean to cut the bales. I honestly didn't even think I did. But hell yeah I went for the jugular. Don't brake check me down the start straight. I'll take what you want to throw at me though. I've had issues with Fowler since outdoors last year. It was 100% worth it. I'd do it again too if given the chance.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

checkerz wrote:If you want to hammer someone, do it fairly or risk the ban hammer
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Fowler has always rode like a dumbfuck around me in years past so I can see why dmills would get frustrated with him.
JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JS19 »

Sucks i fell asleep about 5 minutes before the race lol, anyways good to see tysen back on top 8)
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Another fun night of racing. Here's the stream playback for those of you who are interested.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Thanks Kellen for the stream time, racing was so close it was sick to watch on the stream after the race. Track seemed to race a whole lot better than I expected.
Discord: Peavy#7738
beazt318
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Street King Honda

Post by beazt318 »

Racing was good tbh, never said I hate the track checkz. I actually liked it for the race everyone being so close made the racing feel more realistic. Thanks for everything rF.