2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by Ddavis »

aeffertz wrote:I think it'd be awesome to have 250 two strokes in the lites class.
Not really, because it's not allowed in real life..
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Ddavis wrote:
aeffertz wrote:I think it'd be awesome to have 250 two strokes in the lites class.
I'm still waiting for them to allow it 8)
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Ddavis wrote:
I get that, but everyone wishes it was. That's why I think it'd be awesome.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

aeffertz wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
I get that, but everyone wishes it was. That's why I think it'd be awesome.
Can't be too hard make the two-stroke competitive? Just raise the CC limit and we'll finally get the diversity back. Was always enjoyable with 50/50 mixes.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I think it should be cc vs cc. But this discussion could go on for days. I don't want to derail this topic.
fofiddyhunnits
Team: Privateer

Post by fofiddyhunnits »

where do you dl the track?
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

fofiddyhunnits wrote:where do you dl the track?
Where did it say it was released yet?....
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

fofiddyhunnits wrote:where do you dl the track?

http://www.mediafire.com/2016rFAnaheim1.rar
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

It's confirmed. DDavis loves Rick Astley :lol:
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

He makes good music.
Finnmx144
Team: Vurbmoto

Post by Finnmx144 »

Not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but with the amateur series, I don't think the sand baggers should be able to race just for the fact that they don't have a number. Not going to point out names but I believe it's unfair for those who really should be the in amateur class.
Just my opinion
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army
No success in sim
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

MxVelocity747 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Again these aren't final. We are also looking at possibly allowing 125cc and up bikes in the 450 class. Also potentially 250 2 strokes in 250s. Nothing for sure. A lot of thought from a whole team goes into this stuff behind the scenes.
itd definitely be cool to add some new rules like that, but imo the rules for 250 pro should be more along the lines of "if you are placing top positions in 450 you shouldnt be able to drop down" but then again thats just imo :D
Better call Webb, savatgy and Osborne and tell them they are signed up for the wrong class at a1! :D :D
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Burkeen820 wrote:
MxVelocity747 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Again these aren't final. We are also looking at possibly allowing 125cc and up bikes in the 450 class. Also potentially 250 2 strokes in 250s. Nothing for sure. A lot of thought from a whole team goes into this stuff behind the scenes.
itd definitely be cool to add some new rules like that, but imo the rules for 250 pro should be more along the lines of "if you are placing top positions in 450 you shouldnt be able to drop down" but then again thats just imo :D
Better call Webb, savatgy and Osborne and tell them they are signed up for the wrong class at a1! :D :D
The only reason I see this rule making sense now is because in real life at Anaheim 1, 19 riders out of 22 in the 450 Main (not including Anderson) had career numbers. For RF, 22 riders have career numbers and counting out some guys who didn't race much or at all last year you have around 18-20 career numbers in 450. This is basically how it is in real life. Now eventually if this game gets up to 33 career numbers like IRL I could see this rule changing, but for a test run this year I could see it push up our top talent and provide a very competitive 450 Main Event Each Week! :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Finnmx144 wrote:Not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but with the amateur series, I don't think the sand baggers should be able to race just for the fact that they don't have a number. Not going to point out names but I believe it's unfair for those who really should be the in amateur class.
Just my opinion
didnt your parents teach you anything? life isnt fair.. if you dont like the rules that the RF guys come up with, than start your own series.

and speaking of fair. is it really fair that lets say the 22nd fastest guy in the game, who worked a lot harder than the bums in the AM series, doesnt get to race because hes just barley not fast enough to qualify, while a bunch of bums who can barley get around the track get to race?

if your not fast enough to qualify for the AM classes, then dont cry about it and blame everything on sandbaggers. act like a man, put the work in, and earn it.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

bob117 wrote:if your not fast enough to qualify for the AM classes, then dont cry about it and blame everything on sandbaggers. act like a man, put the work in, and earn it.
Not sure if this was directed to finn but if it was, the rule wouldn't apply to him, he's pro, number 62. It seems like he made that comment off of the results at the last Fammx race and felt certain people are well equipped to race pro but given their history sign up for the am class at every event.