2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 17504
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Ddavis » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:46 am

I agree with Finn, there's some shredders that don't have an rF number that can still rip and whoop amateurs asses, but there's no easy way to define them over everyone else without a number.
Under construction...

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8899
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby checkerz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:01 am

Will be working on getting license requests fixed with wheels ASAP, from there, I will let everyone know when it is functioning so you can go through and request your preferred license.

mxsrider96
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:43 am

Does B and C license make a difference? I'd like to have a B license, but if it won't make any difference, I won't make a big deal about it
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2925
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:53 am

Ddavis wrote:I agree with Finn, there's some shredders that don't have an rF number that can still rip and whoop amateurs asses, but there's no easy way to define them over everyone else without a number.


Do any of you have any sort of recommendation or a solution to this?

mxsrider96
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:27 am

Possibly anyone that has ever held a national/career number cannot race ams? Or anyone that has more than 10 pro points in the last two seasons?
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 17504
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Ddavis » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:31 am

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I agree with Finn, there's some shredders that don't have an rF number that can still rip and whoop amateurs asses, but there's no easy way to define them over everyone else without a number.


Do any of you have any sort of recommendation or a solution to this?


I said I agree with Finn, but also said there's no easy way to define them over anyone else without a number. Different people are different speeds (and IQ levels) during race conditions, and different people have accomplished more/less than others so basing it off achievements is tough as well. The only way to enforce it is by licenses, which Chris said they're working on. People who shouldn't be in Ams, hopefully won't be slipped into Ams.
Under construction...

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1056
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:00 pm

bob117 wrote:...who worked a lot harder than the bums in the AM series...while a bunch of bums...

:cry:

You hurt my feelings...
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 3108
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Location: Texas/Arkansas
Contact:

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Racers52 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Ddavis wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I agree with Finn, there's some shredders that don't have an rF number that can still rip and whoop amateurs asses, but there's no easy way to define them over everyone else without a number.


Do any of you have any sort of recommendation or a solution to this?


I said I agree with Finn, but also said there's no easy way to define them over anyone else without a number. Different people are different speeds (and IQ levels) during race conditions, and different people have accomplished more/less than others so basing it off achievements is tough as well. The only way to enforce it is by licenses, which Chris said they're working on. People who shouldn't be in Ams, hopefully won't be slipped into Ams.


So the solution?

bob117
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: Flint, Michigan

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby bob117 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
bob117 wrote:...who worked a lot harder than the bums in the AM series...while a bunch of bums...

:cry:

You hurt my feelings...

i suck too. dont feel bad.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8899
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby checkerz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:06 pm

I think Devin is saying it'd be nice, but he also doesn't have a great solution and can understand why it is this way.

The solution will likely have to be, sign up for the class you should be in. If you are "sandbagging" you will be moved up at any point in the series deemed necessary by the rF staff.

It sucks because it makes the rF guys look like the bad guys, but really it is the sandbagger's fault in the first place. I'm okay being the bad guy if it makes for a better experience for the majority.

mxsrider96
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:20 pm

checkerz wrote:I'm okay being the bad guy if it makes me have a good time.

Come on, Chris, we all know what you mean :twisted: jk bro luv u
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1465
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Rush » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:25 pm

The question I have is, What do you do for the people who are fast enough to race pro but go full retard when they are not doing good?
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 3108
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Location: Texas/Arkansas
Contact:

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Racers52 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Rush wrote:The question I have is, What do you do for the people who are fast enough to race pro but go full retard when they are not doing good?


450 or 250 class?

User avatar
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1465
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Rush » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Racers52 wrote:
Rush wrote:The question I have is, What do you do for the people who are fast enough to race pro but go full retard when they are not doing good?


450 or 250 class?

Well, Really either class but lets use Walter Gebhardt for example. He was not doing good in the fammx race, So he just started jumping burms and riding the track backwards. But when he is doing good he is fast enough to race in the 250 pro class.
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 7399
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Rush wrote:Well, Really either class but lets use Walter Gebhardt for example. He was not doing good in the fammx race, So he just started jumping burms and riding the track backwards. But when he is doing good he is fast enough to race in the 250 pro class.

Haha funny you mentioned him. He refused to move on FFMX amateur main. But yeah, Rush can't you answer that for me? You went full retard on the monster energy cup crushing Maxime Tison. So yeah Rush, why?


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest