2016 DM Local Amateur Motocross Series Info

Organize races and post results here
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2016 DM Local Amateur Motocross Series Info

Post by Wahlamt »

billyp330 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
slowngreen wrote:Storken got screwed over by Heckman, 2nd wreck because of Heckman was clearly to take Storken out.

Congrats to Storken too on the great ride until the take out. :|
I'm sorry for that, I recorded it live and there was some lag involved, but there's no excuses. I watched the recording back and wondered what I was thinking, I realize now that I could have drifted on the inside like I had been doing and still have a chance at the pass. Storken and I were good friends and I hope to continue to be, sorry bro :( I'm going to be more self-aware of how I'm riding for the rest of the series and will race clean.
wasnt ur take out for position? like 2nd place? no need to apologize for that when u kno anyone else would do the same. if its for position theres nothing wrong with a bit of a dirty pass. especially when it works haha
This is what it looked like for me, more straight t-bone ;) Heckman's apologized and it's good now. If it would just have been the 2nd one, I'd be cool with it. Could have done the same thing myself :) But getting hit by the same train moments before made me a little pissed :P Heckman, did you let me by in the 2-2-1 section? Seemed like you jumped really short out of it ;)
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Hahaha Here's my MOTO 1... please don't take jokes way to serious :P Enjoy!!

Moto 2 will be up tomorrow
Alex V111#1017
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Round 1 Penalties

- Francis Heather: Warning for rough riding. Making block passes or running a guy high is one thing, but diving to the inside and aiming for a guys front wheel is not acceptable. Next offense may result in a suspension.
Evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/e66419bbe546c35f3d0 ... fd10cb.mp4

- Alex Heckman: Warning for rough riding and 1 position dock for moto 1. Again, making block passes or running a guy high is one thing. Even putting a guy on the ground in the last corner for a position is understandable. But this was a straight up t-bone. Next offense will result in a multi-round suspension.
Evidence: https://embed.gyazo.com/ced4078a5941ed3 ... 42b86c.mp4
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dawson24 wrote:Round 1 Penalties

- Alex Heckman: Warning for rough riding and 1 position dock for moto 1. Again, making block passes or running a guy high is one thing. Even putting a guy on the ground in the last corner for a position is understandable. But this was a straight up t-bone. Next offense will result in a multi-round suspension.
Seems fair to me, I got my 2nd place, which is what I wanted. Also I agree that the 2nd move would have been okay, if the 1st move wouldn't have happened :)
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Dawson24 wrote:Round 1 Penalties

Seems fair to me, I got my 2nd place, which is what I wanted. Also I agree that the 2nd move would have been okay, if the 1st move wouldn't have happened :)
Agreed, I really should have checked up, penalty is fair imo.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Hey Heather, whats up with your "i did not even touch you"? Yeh okok..
Phil Doyon #423
FJPH#13
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by FJPH#13 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Hey Heather, whats up with your "i did not even touch you"? Yeh okok..
pretty sure I never said that but okay, ooo sorry hard for putting in a protest it wasn't even that bad, hopefully you will stop crying soon
FJPH#13
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by FJPH#13 »

But until then you could use a couple of these m8
colvinry
Team: Privateer

Post by colvinry »

VUSTTOS!!!!!!! I was fu****** pissed when you did that. Dick.

Watch his video at 8:34. That was me struggling in the back and this dickhole is acting like were battling for the championship. hahaha!
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

colvinry wrote:VUSTTOS!!!!!!! I was fu****** pissed when you did that. Dick.

Watch his video at 8:34. That was me struggling in the back and this dickhole is acting like were battling for the championship. hahaha!
Hey boy. You are acting like your whole life turns around this VIDEOGAME.

I was racing super clean the whole race. -> I was behind you a whole lap and almost crashed twice because you made a couple mistakes or bc I was faster. That's why I said to myself that I should pass you as soon as possible...

I know it was dirty... Sorry man. I know I could of have wait one more turn or a couple ones but I as I said before, I felt like I had to make the move ASAP. Sorry again.

Anyway, this is a videogame I don't find the reaseon of you talking to me like that, "dickhole"
Alex V111#1017
colvinry

Post by colvinry »

VUSTTOS wrote:

I was racing super clean the whole race. -> I was behind you a whole lap and almost crashed twice because you made a couple mistakes or bc I was faster. That's why I said to myself that I should pass you as soon as possible...

I know it was dirty... Sorry man. I know I could of have wait one more turn or a couple ones but I as I said before, I felt like I had to make the move ASAP. Sorry again.

Anyway, this is a videogame I don't find the reaseon of you talking to me like that, "dickhole"
haha, toughen up buttercup. Only reason I said anything was because I saw you bragging about it on you video

you should upload your gear. he he he.
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

colvinry wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:

haha, toughen up buttercup. Only reason I said anything was because I saw you bragging about it on you video

you should upload your gear. he he he.
haha I just wanted to make something funny for the vid... Don't take it too serious

In case anyone wanna see me online:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j0gp6 ... usttos.saf
Alex V111#1017
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

I forgot to tell you good race in Moto 2, Vusttos! Was riding right behind while you were in 2nd!
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

Triptez(Ethan Parks) wrote:I forgot to tell you good race in Moto 2, Vusttos! Was riding right behind while you were in 2nd!
Ohh you were the one in the back?? My bad you were getting me so nervous haha You made an awesome race :P

SEE YOU NEXT ROUND 8)
Alex V111#1017
colvinry

Post by colvinry »

haha I just wanted to make something funny for the vid... Don't take it too serious

It was a proper take out! lol. I laughed after I was done being pissed. lol.