2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2753
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue May 17, 2016 4:29 pm

reu53d wrote:So does this mean EMF is fucked?


If you mean, you'll have to pay to race 2016 EMF World MXSGP, reply is : no

If you mean, EMF has already think about it and wanted to implement it on the website, reply is : yes,
since mid-2015 we were thinking about it with Yohann Mayer (EMF masteradmin).
We wanted to create a little economy where people who deserve something can have something, they'll not pay yacht of ferrari car with this money but this is a little compensation for their hard work ...
I told about it with Stephen Barrington at the beginning of this year.
Finally we (EMF) decided to not doing it this year, rF made it and we support them 200% for this decision !
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

User avatar
JVanderlee225
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 pm
Team: MadCape

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby JVanderlee225 » Tue May 17, 2016 4:40 pm

It's about time. Hopefully this will make people think twice about doing something stupid (myself included) and not only that but will keep people interested all series because there is something riding on it. So far from what I've seen the guys that have been around for a while have no problem with this it seems to be only the guys I haven't heard of. Seems fine to me.

Happy to get back racing hopefully it will be a fun year.

mxsrider96
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby mxsrider96 » Tue May 17, 2016 4:57 pm

James_122 wrote:I think You are over estimating how much these guys will actually get once it is divided amongst the group. So many whiny edmondsons in here.

If you're gonna make a joke, at least spell it right, Shit Stain. *Edmonson
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

zg290
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby zg290 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:04 pm

JVanderlee225 wrote:It's about time. Hopefully this will make people think twice about doing something stupid (myself included) and not only that but will keep people interested all series because there is something riding on it. So far from what I've seen the guys that have been around for a while have no problem with this it seems to be only the guys I haven't heard of. Seems fine to me.

Happy to get back racing hopefully it will be a fun year.

Im new and i agree lol i think of it as a map pack thing like on alive or reflex. I think its not a bad idea.

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Lnxa » Tue May 17, 2016 5:04 pm

zg290 wrote:I sent mine in last night, so about when will I get the track link? Thanks

checkerz wrote:Track download links will be sent to your email inbox weekly (upon normal release times approximately Monday-Wednesday prior to the race). Tracks will be linked to each member and may not be shared. You must use your link and your registration key for tracks to function properly.

It's not even the week of the race and you're asking for the track.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby mx201 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:06 pm

Lnxa wrote:
zg290 wrote:I sent mine in last night, so about when will I get the track link? Thanks

checkerz wrote:Track download links will be sent to your email inbox weekly (upon normal release times approximately Monday-Wednesday prior to the race). Tracks will be linked to each member and may not be shared. You must use your link and your registration key for tracks to function properly.

It's not even the week of the race and you're asking for the track.

LMAO
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

BehindBarsMX854
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:37 am
Team: Motostar
Location: Red Bud

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby BehindBarsMX854 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:06 pm

I just wonder how close the pro to ams sandbagging will be watched? Some of these ams run crazy times. And to be honest I am not very good but would like to race. And if I pay $25 and there's a ton of sandbaggers I won't be able to race. So then the $25 gets me nothing.
Image

BehindBarsMX854
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:37 am
Team: Motostar
Location: Red Bud

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby BehindBarsMX854 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Don't get me wron I love this. Just hope you use a little more force on the sand bagging issues.
Image

User avatar
Snopro704
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 am

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Snopro704 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:19 pm

checkerz wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:Only question I have left, is what's going on when I hear that the top 5 guys in 450 are going to be dropping down to the 250 class? Seems stupid unfair.

This is not an official ruling... (just my personal thoughts)

I've heard buzz about it. I'd first be curious to find out why. If it is that they like the 250 more, they like the time slot more, or they think there will be more or less competition... From there we can actually look at it and potentially do something. If it's time slot, maybe we flip flop 250 and 450. I can't blame them if they just like the 250 more, and honestly, competition in both classes is always incredibly deep and you're just as welcome as they are to move up or down classes. We have a few days and a pretty good relationship with our racers (I think), so hopefully they are willing and able to share their thoughts on why/what they are doing and we can then meet as an rF staff and decide if we should be reacting with any changes.

I personally always want to see the fastest guys race the fastest guys, but if they enjoy the 250 more after spending countless hours on the 450 over the past seasons, I can't really argue that either. It is a game after all, and we all started to have fun.



I'd just like to say that this years 450 class has been incredible to watch and race in during SX. That being said it's beyond me how guys with the speed to have a career number during 2 seasons could drop down to 250. I see the time slot/ bike preference issue being no different than the $25 issue, if you really want to race then just sack up and deal with it. If the Hunter rumor is true then 1. He lives on the East Coast so he's not staying up late and 2. He's been riding a 450 for a long ass time so he's plenty comfortable riding a 450 vs. a 250. So that would just be a case of Sandbagging which will go for many others.

I love how legit this series is getting with the addition of paying to race, so why hurt how legit the competition is by letting riders sandbag? Just seems like a no-brainer to me but regardless thanks for announcing this and providing us another awesome season of racing! Can't wait! :D
Return of Flower Power - 2020

User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4271
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby James_122 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:20 pm

mxsrider96 wrote:
James_122 wrote:I think You are over estimating how much these guys will actually get once it is divided amongst the group. So many whiny edmondsons in here.

If you're gonna make a joke, at least spell it right, Shit Stain. *Edmonson


Sorry Sunny

Mxguy215
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Mxguy215 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:24 pm

What would be the last day to buy into this to be able to race round1? (for ams)

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Lnxa » Tue May 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Snopro704 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:Only question I have left, is what's going on when I hear that the top 5 guys in 450 are going to be dropping down to the 250 class? Seems stupid unfair.

This is not an official ruling... (just my personal thoughts)

I've heard buzz about it. I'd first be curious to find out why. If it is that they like the 250 more, they like the time slot more, or they think there will be more or less competition... From there we can actually look at it and potentially do something. If it's time slot, maybe we flip flop 250 and 450. I can't blame them if they just like the 250 more, and honestly, competition in both classes is always incredibly deep and you're just as welcome as they are to move up or down classes. We have a few days and a pretty good relationship with our racers (I think), so hopefully they are willing and able to share their thoughts on why/what they are doing and we can then meet as an rF staff and decide if we should be reacting with any changes.

I personally always want to see the fastest guys race the fastest guys, but if they enjoy the 250 more after spending countless hours on the 450 over the past seasons, I can't really argue that either. It is a game after all, and we all started to have fun.



If the Hunter rumor is true then 1. He lives on the East Coast so he's not staying up late and 2. He's been riding a 450 for a long ass time so he's plenty comfortable riding a 450 vs. a 250.

He does this every year, Last year it was "I'm gonna miss a few rounds".
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
Chandler Bloxom
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Team: DaBaum Designs
Location: Terrell, TX
Contact:

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Chandler Bloxom » Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Osari52 wrote:Don't even sugar coat it Rush, they don't deserve light sarcasm...

Should be more like:

It's really fucking dumb that guys that slay on a 450 are dropping down to race the tiddler class... Just stupid to see we're going to have a sack full of Marty Davalos' and Jeffrey Herlings' racing the 250s again... Start filling up the sandbags boys!
Image
Image

mxsrider96
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby mxsrider96 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Snopro704 wrote:1. He lives on the East Coast so he's not staying up late

Jack... The East coast guys stay up the latest to race out of all of North America. 450 Outdoor races don't usually end until almost midnight
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
Snopro704
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 am

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Snopro704 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:11 pm

JVanderlee225 wrote:It's about time. Hopefully this will make people think twice about doing something stupid (myself included) and not only that but will keep people interested all series because there is something riding on it. So far from what I've seen the guys that have been around for a while have no problem with this it seems to be only the guys I haven't heard of. Seems fine to me.

Happy to get back racing hopefully it will be a fun year.


Vanderlee is only acting positive because Toronto has the #1 pick in the NHL draft. Don't worry tho, once the Maple Leafs tank again he'll be back to his Vanderbombing ways come Supercross time. :)
Return of Flower Power - 2020


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: VexATaylor and 67 guests